If you have curly hair or damaged hair you may need anti-frizz products. Start to smooth frizz with anti-frizz shampoo followed by anti-frizz spray or anti-frizz serum with argan oil for the ultimate hair care. Apply anti-frizz hair products to damp hair before styling or apply to dry hair for maximum frizz control!
Showing 60 of 79 results
Best Anti-Frizz Hair Products
Anti-frizz products are specially formulated to help you tame frizz and keep your locks looking smooth, silky, and manageable. Frizzy hair can affect any hair type, but it's a common issue for those with curly hair or damaged hair. It happens when your hair is dry and in need of moisture which makes the cuticles rough. When it is exposed to moisture, such as humidity in the air or from hot styling tools, the outer layer of the cuticle swells and causes frizz.
The best way to combat frizz is to make sure it is properly conditioned and hydrated. Check out these popular frizzy hair products available at Hairhouse:
1. Curly hair â€“ We've got the best anti-frizz products for curly hair to keep curls separated, glossy, and smooth. Check out KMS Tame Frizz for a lightweight, non-greasy oil that provides humidity control for up to 3 days, Muk Hot Muk Smoothing Serum with inbuilt UV guard and colour-fading properties, and Alfaparf Semi Di Lino Smoothing Cream with Frizz Defeat Protein and Climate Proof Technology to protect against humidity while creating long-lasting shine.
2. Fine hair â€“ Calm frizz and boost limp hair with Alterna Caviar Rapid Blowout Balm. It's nourishing, lightweight, and formulated to let you style sleek, flawless blowouts full of volume and shine. Add bounce to your locks with Shu Uemura Art of Hair Satin Design while restoring silkiness with a moisture-rich lotion with heat protecting properties.
3. Damaged hair â€“ For hair that's damaged and brittle, give it some much-needed conditioning with Moroccanoil Smoothing Lotion that's full of argan oil and fatty acids to enrich hair and leave it feeling light and luxuriously smooth. We've also got Schwarzkopf Professional Finishing Oils made with natural oils rich in antioxidants to soothe, replenish, and protect stressed hair from further damage.
4. Coloured hair â€“ To prevent frizz while maintaining your colour's vibrancy, choose an anti-frizz hair product that also offers colour protection. Try Davroe Smoothing Balm with colour protect complex and vegan formula to keep your shade fresh and intense for longer.
Stop Your Hair from Frizzing in Humidity
Protecting hair from humidity in Australia can seem like a never-ending battle, but there are some things you can do to help keep frizz to a minimum:
1. Start by using a shampoo and conditioner that's full of conditioning agents to moisturise dry and damaged hair. Try Matrix Total Results Moisture Me Rich Shampoo, Nak Hair Hydrate Shampoo, or evo The Therapist Hydrating Shampoo.
2. Next, always apply a heat protectant before using any hot styling tools, including curlers , straighteners , hot rollers and hot brushes. These products work like a shield between your hair and direct heat which will greatly reduce drying and frizz. They can also protect against humidity and UV damage. Try evo Welder Heat Protection, Mermade Hair Mist, or KMS ThermaShape Shaping Blow Dry.
3. Smoothing hair with high humidity hair products is also an effective way to tame frizz. Look for leave-in conditioners , serums , masks and treatments that are made with nourishing oils to deeply condition hair and protect against humidity. Try O&M Frizzy Logic Serum with argan oil, coconut oil, and macadamia oil for intense hydration, shine and softness.
Using Anti-Frizz Hair Products
Anti-frizz products for hair range from smoothing serums and oils to leave-on conditioners and moisturising shampoos with frizz control properties. The type of product you choose will depend on your hair type. Generally, hair treatments will be applied to clean, damp hair, combed through from root to tips to ensure even coverage, and left in to work its magic.
You can also apply them to dry hair before styling for a silky finish or to smooth down frizz throughout the day as needed. Check the instructions on your individual Hairhouse product for details.
Hair Products To Use On Frizzy Hair
Developing the right hair care routine for your hair will help fight off frizz and keep your hair healthy and manageable. Parabens, silicones, and sulphates can strip hair of its natural oils and leave it dry and prone to breakage and unwanted frizz. You'll want to add a good sulphate-free and paraben-free shampoo and conditioner to your hair care routine to maintain your hair's moisture and promote strength and elasticity.
Next, choose a heat protectant product to shield your cuticles from heat damage that can lead to frizziness and make it dry and unmanageable. Finish off with a regular hair treatment that's rich in oils and high in vitamins and fatty acids. This can include hair creams like L'Oreal Serie Expert Pro Keratin Liss Unlimited, a spray like De Lorenzo Elements Afterglow, or an oil-like Redken All-Soft Argan-6 Oil that's packed with omega 6 for intense conditioning and shine.
How Anti-Frizz Hair Products Work
Whether you're using anti-frizz products for natural hair or coloured hair, these beauties can work wonders for keeping static and flyaways at bay and leave your locks silky, smooth, and manageable for easy styling. They can also nourish your hair and protect it against damage that can lead to dryness, brittleness, and you guessed it â€“ more frizz!
Hairhouse has the best anti-frizz products in Australia to help you calm the frizz and take back control of your hair. Shop our range by leading brands today, along with our gentle electricals and hair styling products, including detanglers, volumizers , styling creams, gels , hair primers, dry shampoo and more, to help you get the perfect frizz-free do!
What Is The Best Anti Frizz Hair Product?
The best anti-frizz products for you will depend on your hair type. For frizz-free hair as well as defined curls, a hair serum like Muk Hot Smoothing Serum will tame frizz and give you glossy curls. Nak Hair Luxe Finishing Creme is lightweight which makes it great for fine hair plus it's also able to shape your hair while styling similar to a light hairspray.
For enviously straight hair, Oribe Straight Away Smoothing Blowout Hair Cream and a good smoothing shampoo will help you get the results you want. Hair oil and hair masks are ideal for thick hair and unruly hair with plenty of split ends as they will intensely moisturise the hair to combat dryness and frizziness. KMS Tame Frizz De-Frizz Oil is a top pick!
How Do I Get Rid Of Frizzy Hair Permanently?
Unfortunately, you can't get rid of frizzy hair permanently but thankfully you can greatly improve its manageability by using the right hair care products on a daily basis.
You should start by using a smoothing shampoo and conditioner made to hydrate hair and lock in moisture. Next, apply an anti-humidity spray to protect against hot styling tools and to keep your hair from going frizzy in hot weather or when you choose to air dry.
Give your hair extra nourishment by adding a hair mask, hair oil or hair serum to your routine. Look out for ones that include healing oils like coconut oil and argan oil. When detangling, try using a wide tooth comb made of wood that prevents static and leaves your hair smooth and blissfully knot-free.
Hairhouse have plenty of cruelty-free, silicone-free and sulfate-free anti frizz products by leading brands used in salons by professional hairstylists. Shop them today and receive free delivery when you spend over $50 Australia-wide!