Hair Thinning & Loss
The best hair loss treatment for men can stimulate hair growth and treat hair loss. Whether you have a medical condition or you lose hair for any other reason, you can treat hair loss by nurturing your scalp and hair follicles. Try a hair loss treatment at home, from Hairhouse.
Showing 60 of 72 results
What are Hair Loss and Hair Thinning Products?
If you have been experiencing hair loss or thinning hair, chances are you have been looking into products that can slow down or stop the problem altogether. Hair loss is a common condition that can happen to both men and women regardless of age. Not only does it affect your physical appearance, it often results in a lack of confidence and self-esteem on a day-to-day basis.
While there are medically reviewed and FDA approved OTC medications and hair growth supplements that can counter hair loss and thinning, there are also plenty of hair care products that have been specifically designed to target the problem and give you fuller, thicker hair. These products are packed full of active ingredients that cleanse the scalp, strengthen hair and create the perfect environment for new hair to grow.
You can shop effective hair loss products and hair thinning products at Hairhouse today by trusted brands like Nioxin and Bosley.
What are the Best Products for Thinning Hair?
Our hair growth products bulk up the appearance of thinning hair and promote hair growth to restore your look and your confidence. Check out some of our most popular products:
• Bosley Hair Thickening Fibres â€“ Cover up thin patches with thickening fibres made from keratin in your exact hair colour shade. The fibres electrostatically attach to existing hair follicles for fuller hair in an instant.
• Nioxin System Kits â€“ Nioxin are leaders in the world of hair growth products that actually work. Their multi-step system kits are hugely popular and used to encourage hair growth and minimise breakage at different stages in the hair loss process. Choose System 1 for natural hair with light thinning, System 2 for natural hair with progressed thinning, System 3 for colour-treated hair with light thinning, System 4 for colour-treated hair with progressed thinning, System 5 for course colour-treated hair with light thinning and System 6 for course colour-treated hair with progressed thinning. You can also buy their scalp treatments and cleansers separately!
• Scalp to Hair Follicle Energiser Treatment â€“ This hair treatment is a leave-in conditioner that protects and soothes the scalp while softening hair and encouraging blood flow and rejuvenation.
Are Hair Loss and Hair Thinning Products Effective?
While there are many hair loss and hair thinning products on the market that fail to live up to their claim, there are also many that have been proved to be very effective â€“ the key to finding the right treatment for hair loss is to first understand the reason behind your condition. Once identified, you'll have more luck finding a targeted solution that works.
There are also some extra things you can do to encourage hair regrowth and slow down or even stop the process of losing your hair. We've put together some handy tips:
• Scalp massage is a fantastic way to stimulate the scalp and improve blood circulation which may promote hair growth. Add a few drops of rosemary oil to some coconut oil and massage in for a few minutes.
• Use a scalp scrub to gently remove any dead skin cells that are blocking the pores and to keep the area clean for new hair to grow.
• Always use a heat protectant spray before using hot styling tools.
• Brush your scalp with a good hairbrush. Boar bristle brushes stimulate blood flow and activate the oil glands for a healthy scalp and frizz-free hair!
What Causes Hair Loss and Hair Thinning?
While age is commonly listed as a major cause of hair loss and hair thinning, there are actually a number of different factors and conditions that can cause or contribute to the problem. They include:
• Medical conditions
• Androgenetic Alopecia, also known as Male and Female Pattern Baldness
• Stress and anxiety
• Medication side effects
The best thing you can do is to pinpoint the cause of your hair loss or hair thinning and choose products that can effectively target it.
Hairhouse has the products you need to boost your hair and give you back your confidence. Discover hair growth shampoo and conditioner, scalp treatments, hair masks, cleansers and more by the brands you know and love. Spend over $50 and receive free delivery straight to your doorstep Australia-wide!