Are you growing a beard? Beard grooming is easy with Hairhouse beard trimmers and proper beard care products like natural oils. Beard styles vary, but if you choose a short beard you can trim your beard with leading brand beard trimmers, or opt for a close shave using shave creams and gels.
Showing 57 of 57 results
What is Beard Grooming and Beard Care?
Whether you're trying to grow a beard or style it, the right beard care and beard grooming products can help you. Just as hair care refers to products that help to clean and maintain your hair, beard care refers to any product that's used on your facial hair to soften hair, hydrate hair, and keep it looking trim and maintained.
This can include everything from clippers and trimmers to beard oils, balms, moisturising serums, combs, styling wax, and cleanser. Hairhouse has everything you need to tame unruly facial hair and keep your beard and moustache in top form. Shop iconic brands like American Crew and V76 today with free delivery when you spend over $50 Australia-wide!
When Should I Use Beard Oil, Beard Balm and Beard Wax?
Beard oils, beard balms, and beard waxes are all products that can help to keep your beards healthy, soft, and perfectly styled the way you like.
Beard oil is used to nourish, soften and moisturise beard hair and the skin beneath it. This means it's best used at the start of your beard care routine, in the morning, or right after cleansing with a beard wash or beard shampoo. To use Juuce Beard Oil, simply splash 2-3 drops of oil into your palm and massage it into the beard and skin.
Beard styling balms are used to tame, control and shape your facial hair. They can help to de-frizz and condition hair as well as give your beard a sleek, polished look with no flyaways. Use them after a beard oil and apply to dry hair. To use Uppercut Deluxe Beard Balm, squeeze a small amount into your palm and use your fingertips to work it into the jaw, cheeks and beard, using long strokes to shape and style as desired.
A beard wax will keep stubborn hairs in place all day. As a styling product, it has a stronger hold than a beard balm but is less nourishing. Use wax as the last step in your routine to get your facial hair to behave and to style longer beards and moustaches in the shape you want. American Crew Moustache Wax delivers a long-lasting strong hold for medium to long moustaches.
What are the Best Grooming Products for Beards?
Grow a beard you can be proud to show off with these must-have beard grooming products available at Hairhouse:
• American Crew Beard Foam Cleanser â€“ This leave-in cleanser will thoroughly cleanse beards and remove daily residue with long-lasting benefits.
• Modern Pirate Superior Crystal Beard Serum â€“ Loaded with antioxidants, this serum is designed to hydrate and soften beards without leaving them feeling or looking oily.
• V76 Clean Shave Hydrating Gel Cream â€“ When it's time to get rid of the beard, this gel-to-shave cream softens stubborn facial hair to give you a super close shave while conditioning the skin.
• JRL Cordless Clipper and Trimmer â€“ Mow through even the densest beards with this beard clipper or use the beard trimmer to clean up an overgrown beard and keep it looking neat and tidy.
• American Crew 2-in-1 Moisturiser & Beard Conditioner â€“ Short beards will be soft and conditioned with this dual moisturiser and leave-in conditioner. Simply apply to clean skin and beards as needed!
What are the Benefits of Beard Care Products?
You've gone to all the effort of growing an epic beard â€“ now you need to maintain it! A well-groomed beard is key to pulling off facial hair that looks professional and stylish. Products such as beard oil and beard balms will go a long way towards maintaining a beard that's healthy and full. Here are just some of the benefits of adding them to your grooming routine:
• Nourish skin and hair with vitamins and minerals
• Soften beard hairs while strengthening hair follicles
• Encourage faster beard growth
• Stimulate natural oils in the face which can help to keep the skin moisturised and prevent beard itch
• Reduce dandruff and soothe the skin beneath the beard
• Make beards easier to control and style
• Clean facial hair and leave it fresh and lightly scented
How Can I Make My Beard and Stubble Softer?
One of the most common problems you'll encounter with growing a beard is hair that feels course and brittle. This can lead to split ends, breakage and itchy skin. You can counteract these issues by following these simple tips:
1. Trim your beard often. Hair growth rate is different for everyone, but you should get into the habit of regularly snipping stray hairs that stick out to keep your beard styled and complement your face shape.
2. Use a beard wash 1-3 times a week to keep your beard clean.
3. A beard comb and beard brush will remove any knots and keep your facial hair smooth and tangle-free. It will also help to distribute grooming products evenly.
4. Use beard oil twice daily to ensure the hairs are hydrated and soft.
5. Style your beard with a beard balm that gives you maximum control over the final look. Reuzel Beard Balm conditions and protects beards while giving it a healthy gloss that makes it easier to style.
Rock your beard with confidence using the latest beard care and beard grooming products at Hairhouse! We've got everything you need to care for, maintain and show off your facial hair as well as other men's hair care and grooming essentials, including shampoo and conditioner, skin care, body care and styling products.