Sexy Hair styling products turn up the volume, creating statement styles every single day! Each product empowers, providing confidence with each use. Best known for their #1 professional hair spray – selling one can every four seconds – Sexy Hair is a wide-ranging brand of incredible hair products that unapologetically celebrate the power of sexy hair with cult-status essentials.
Showing 15 of 63 results
How to get the look with Sexy Hair
Behind the Brand: Sexy Hair
Sexy Hair elevates your styling game. Renowned worldwide for their iconic professional hair spray – selling one can every four seconds – the huge Sexy Hair range of hair styling products deliver sexy definition on sleek and straight hair or curls and textured kinks.
Sexy Hair elevates your styling game. Renowned worldwide for their iconic professional hair spray â€“ selling one can every four seconds â€“ the huge Sexy Hair range of hair styling products deliver sexy definition on sleek and straight hair or curls and textured kinks.
What is Sexy Hair?
Sexy Hair products are created for men and women who demand the best products for their hair, confidence, and ease of use, and style empowerment on their own terms.
Their wide range of shampoos, conditioners, texturizing sprays, hairsprays, matte clays, and more have reached cult status globally for their ability to create salon-standard styles and long-term hair health.
What Sexy Hair Shampoo and Conditioner Should I Buy?
Sexy Hair starts with healthy hair. That's why there's a Sexy Hair shampoo and Sexy Hair Conditioner created for all hair types and every styling need.
Which Sexy product is right for you?
1. For Unruly Hair: Transform misbehaving locks into a sleek and glossy mane with the Smoothing Sulfate-Free Shampoo and Conditioner. This miracle worker contains coconut oil to moisturise the hair while promoting a gorgeous gloss that leaves hair healthy and radiant.
2. For Weak and Damaged Hair: The Strong Sexy Hair Shampoo and Conditioner strengthens hair, encourages flexibility, and reduces breakage by up to 80% through an aloe vera and mango butter formulation.
3. For Dry Hair: Quench dry locks with Healthy Sexy Hair Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner. It is infused with a beautiful blend of soy, cocoa, and argan oil to deliver intense hydration, balancing and fortifying dehydrated hair and preparing it for styling. Try following up with a leave-in conditioner, such as Healthy Soy Tri Wheat Leave-In Conditioner, which draws on the power of soy wheat to add extra strength to dry and colour-treated hair and restore its natural glow.
4. For Curly Hair: Sexy Hair Curl Defining Shampoo and Conditioner duo helps you get the most out of your curls with a mix of Jojoba oil, panthenol, and proteins that cleanse hair, reduce frizz and leave curls irresistibly shiny and defined.
5. For Blonde hair: Neutralise brassy and yellow tones in blonde, white and grey hair with Sulfate-Free Bright Blonde Shampoo and Conditioner. This power couple uses violet pigments to cleanse, tone, and hydrate fair hair, ready for styling.
6. For Fine Hair: Add rockstar body and bounce to limp hair with the Big Volumizing Shampoo and Conditioner. Containing botanical extracts, vitamin B3, and lemongrass, this product takes hair to higher heights while boosting weightless moisture and vibrancy.
7. For Coloured Hair: Protect colour-treated hair with Vibrant Sexy Hair Colour Lock Shampoo and Conditioner. SLS and SLES-free, it contains nourishing rose and almond oil to extend vivid colour for up to 75 washes.
8. For Men's hair: Guys, you haven't been forgotten! Soak up excess oils and prolong shampooing with Sexy Hair H2NO 3 Day Style Saver Dry Shampoo. It keeps your hair fresh and full while preventing colour fade-out and reducing damage.
Is Sexy Hair Good for Colour-Treated Hair?
Sulfates are known to strip the natural oils from your hair as well as make colour fade faster. So, Sexy Hair Shampoos and conditioners contain absolutely no SLES and SLS, which makes them safe for those with colour treated hair and deliver that extra confidence you need!
Sexy Hair Colour Lock Shampoo and Conditioner is specifically formulated to boost colour vibrancy, prevent fade, and enhance shine, making it another natural choice.
How do You Use Big Sexy Hair?
Want to go big? The Big Sexy Hair range delivers unapologetically dramatic hair with serious height and volume. Containing an extensive range of sprays, creams, powders, and hair gel, the Big Sexy Hair range lets you rock any hairstyle you want - with ease. Want to add some fullness to thin hair? Grab the Big Get Layered Sexy Hair Product to thicken hair and protect against frizz, humidity, and UV/UVB rays. Equipped with Flash Dry Technology, it can quickly style the hair to perfection in a few spritzes. Ideal for use on dry hair or reapplying after you style through the day.
Power up your hair with Big Powder Play. This innovative Sexy Hair powder-to-liquid formula can be dusted onto your roots and massaged in for full-blown height and texture without the need for a blow dryer.
The Big Altitude hair mousse and Big Sexy Hair Gel can be applied to the hair before heat styling to thicken it into a voluminous mane.
If you're planning on blow drying, straightening, or curling your hair, a great professional hair spray is Sexy Hair heat protectant. Use this before heat styling to protect hair against temperatures up to 450Â°F, reduce breakage by 78%, and add unbelievable shine and softness. Sexy Hair Protect Me is a heat protectant spray that means business, prioritising hair health during heat styling.
Set everything in place with the iconic Big Spray & Stay. One of the stand-out Sexy Hair Products, this hairspray provides excellent hold to lock styles in place while still retaining flexibility, protecting against humidity, and adding shine.
Are Sexy Hair Products Sulfate-Free?
Yes, all Sexy Hair shampoos and conditioners are sulfate-free and safe for any hair type, including coloured hair. Sexy Hair products are formulated using many nourishing botanical ingredients and are packed with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants to moisturise and fortify the hair deeply. They are also free of added salt or parabens!
Here are just some of the ingredients you can find across the range:
• Coconut oil
• Mango butter
• Aloe vera
• Argan oil
• Mimosa Flower extract
• Jojoba oil
• Almond oil
Sexy Hair is also big on sustainability! The hair styling product packaging is 95% PCR sustainable to reduce their carbon footprint and help promote a greener, more plastic-free future!
Where Can I buy Sexy Hair Products?
At Hairhouse, we've got Sexy Hair products online and in-store. Explore the full range of shampoo and conditioner to target any hair concern! Make some waves with the Sexy Hair Texture Spray range, or think big with Big Sexy Hair styling products for ultimate volume.
Discover the full range of Sexy Hair products online today at Hairhouse with free shipping on orders over $50. You can also use our Store Finder feature to locate your nearest Hairhouse and pop in for a visit. We'd love to say hello!