All About Pureology
The Pureology haircare brand is one of the purest and cleanest hair care and styling ranges around. Designed to nourish and protect all hair types and gently intensify coloured hair through targeted vegan formulas, Pureology contains no artificial nasties, making it the natural choice for the health of your hair and the planet.
What is Pureology?
Want to protect and enhance hair colour and condition without using harsh chemicals typically found in other colour care products? Pureology hair products are the number one natural choice!
Pureology shampoo and conditioners use concentrated, 100% vegan formulas and clean ingredients to strengthen hair from the inside out, leaving it healthy, vibrant, and full of shine. Each formulation intensifies and preserves colour while providing customised care to target any hair concern you may have - from dry and brittle ends to dull and lifeless locks.
Which Pureology Hair Products are Best for Me?
The Perfect Pureology Shampoo Selection:
Pureology shampoo restores all hair types to their former glory. Each unique formulation targets different hair needs, including:
1. If you have colour treated hair, Pureology Strength Cure Blonde – found in the Pureology blonde shampoo range - is a must-have for fair-haired beauties. Containing purple pigments that extend blonde hair shades and brighten intensity while preventing brassiness from coming through, it also moisturises, protects, and improves hair manageability.
2. Try a Pureology Colour Fanatic Multi-Tasking Deep-Conditioning Mask - packed full of nourishing oils and botanicals - to rejuvenate and revitalise colour-treated hair.
3. If you have fine, dry, or coloured hair that needs a pick-me-up, the Pureology Hydrate line is the answer! The Pureology Hydrate Sheer Shampoo and matching Pureology Conditioner are silicone-free and infused with jojoba, green tea, and sage to gently cleanse and protect colour vibrancy for light, fresh hair – free from build-up.
4. For hair that’s prone to breakage, Pureology Strength Cure Shampoo is perfect! Formulated with Keravis and Astaxanthin, it intensely hydrates, repairs, and strengthens weak and brittle strands. This is the ideal vegan shampoo to protect styles from heat styling damage and daily environmental aggressors.
5. For dehydrated hair, treat yourself to the luxurious Nanoworks Gold Shampoo. It’s the gold standard for softening dry hair and replacing dull locks with a gloriously healthy shine!
Want more? Try a Pureology Treatment and Styling solution!
You can also find Pureology hair treatments and styling products at Hairhouse. We adore the divinely scented Smooth Perfection range to combat frizz and seal the hair shaft, delivering sleek tresses in no time! Or, browse our Style + Protect line of hairsprays, serums, and styling pastes to get soft, textured styles protected from heat damage and environmental stress!
Has Pureology Changed Their Formula?
In 2020, the Pureology brand underwent a relaunch to better capture its dedication to being a clean haircare brand. Pureology haircare products have always been sulphate-free, but now their dual-benefit formulas are entirely vegan, paraben, and mineral oil-free, and even more concentrated to reduce their water content and improve effectiveness!
The brand also narrowed its focus to seven core benefits: hydration, strength, smoothing, toning, volume, texture, and hold. Now featuring cleaner ingredients, new packaging, and more inclusive standards – Pureology is leading the way in all-natural professional hair care that’s helping women feel beautiful and banish those bad hair days for good!
Is Pureology Cruelty-Free?
Pureology cares about the planet and its inhabitants as much as they care about hair. Deeply committed to crafting conscious hair products that are kinder to the environment and reduce the harmful impact hair care products can have on the earth and its animals, Pureology is proudly 100% cruelty-free.
Each vegan formula is created with a strict no animal testing policy. No finished product has been tested on animals by Pureology or their suppliers, and third parties and the brand founders also refuse to sell their products in places where animal testing is required by law.
Is Pureology Good for Your Hair?
Pureology is hair care you can truly feel good about. Each targeted product is formulated with natural ingredients and botanicals and packed with antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals to rejuvenate, strengthen, and protect any hair type. Pureology shampoo and conditioners are free of sulphates, parabens, mineral oils, and harsh chemicals, making Pureology shampoo and conditioner the perfect choice for colour-treated hair that requires gentle cleansing and colour protection.
The unique AntiFade Complex blend in every product also guarantees lasting colour and shine and ongoing protection against environmental damage.
Here are just some of the powerful ingredients you can find in Pureology shampoos and conditioners:
1. Golden Marula Oil for moisturising
2. Keravis for strengthening
3. Sunflower Seed for UV filtering
4. Ceramide for repairing damage
5. Wheat protein for building volume
Where Can I Buy Pureology?
Hairhouse is the leading stockist of Pureology in Australia. Our shampoos, conditioners, treatments, and styling products restore and revitalise hair with clean, natural ingredients free from harsh nasties. Shop them online today with free delivery on orders over $50, or visit your local Hairhouse to view the full range. You can also check out our other natural hair products, including gentle electricals and sustainable evo wooden combs and brushes.