All About Moroccanoil
Have you heard of Moroccanoil? Of course, you have! This leading hair care and specialist styling brand have taken the modern world of hair care and styling by storm. Revolutionising the use of nutrient-rich Argan Oil in hair care to repair the damage, smooth frizz, and create healthy, silky locks with an irresistible shine, Moroccanoil is loved by millions.
The extensive range of high-quality Moroccanoil shampoos, conditioners, and treatments celebrate the innumerable benefits of oils and their remarkable ability to transform any hair type.
What Is Moroccanoil?
Over a decade ago, Moroccanoil developed the original oil treatment for healthy hair and set off a worldwide hair care trend still going strong today.
Their unique use of Argan Oil alerted the beauty industry to a new way of taming unruly hair and infusing it with all of the nutrients and antioxidants needed to repair damage and promote strong, healthy, and manageable hair. A powerhouse when it comes to caring for hair, Moroccanoil is packed full of vitamins, antioxidants, and omega-6 fatty acids which encourage healthy shine, strength and growth.
Want to know more about the benefits of Moroccanoil hair oil?
1. Moisture Repair: A Moroccanoil hair treatment contains vitamin E and fatty acids to help prevent dry hair. Styles become increasingly replenished and nourished, giving hair a gorgeous, healthy shine - without the greasy look. The Moroccanoil Hydrating shampoo is the perfect daily defence against dehydrated hair. It’s also the ultimate dry scalp treatment and can be massaged into your scalp to renew moisture.
2. Tames Frizz: Wrap your hair shaft in a protective barrier and prevent fly-aways from becoming a problem! Live your best hair life with silkier and more effortless styles.
3. Accelerates Hair Growth: Grow long, luscious hair faster than ever before! Phenols in this magical oil strengthen hair follicles and the antioxidants and vitamins work overtime to produce more cells, nourishing your scalp and encouraging hair regrowth.
4. Hair Protection: The Australian environment can wreak havoc on your hair. Protect hair from the sun, salt, and sweat with an oil-infused hair product containing antioxidants that will reverse and prevent further damage.
Hairhouse is the leading stockist of Moroccanoil. From the original treatment to conditioners, Moroccanoil texture clay, styling sprays, smoothing masks, and Moroccanoil Curl Defining Cream – we’re your number one choice when it comes to Moroccanoil for hair care and style.
Shop online or in-store today to rediscover your shine!
How Do You Use Moroccanoil Treatment?
Whether you want to moisturise, style, detangle, smooth, or create volume - using Moroccanoil hair treatments and products is super easy! To use the ever-popular Original Treatment or Moroccanoil Light for fair coloured or fine hair, follow these steps:
1. Wash and towel dry hair. (You can also apply to dry hair that’s clean to tame frizz and help with styling).
2. Squeeze out 1-2 pumps of product into your palm. Run through hair from the middle to ends using a Moroccanoil brush to ensure you’ve evenly distributed it through the strands.
3. Let hair dry naturally or blow dry as usual and style.
4. You can also put a few drops of Original Treatment into one of your other favourite Moroccanoil products, such as the Intense Curl Cream or Intense Hydrating Mask, for additional nourishment.
5. In between washes, try a dry shampoo to refresh hair, such as the Moroccanoil Dry Shampoo for light and dark hair.
Can Moroccanoil Be Used As A Heat Protectant?
It’s no secret that using your favourite hot hair styling tools without protecting your hair first is a major no-no. That’s where a heat protectant product comes in. Heat protectants provide a barrier between your hair and intense direct heat from blow dryers, curlers, and straighteners, therefore preventing damage and dryness.
Moroccanoil Perfect Defence Heat Protectant Spray shields your precious strands from heat up to 230 degrees Celsius and keeps them from being stripped of moisture and shine.
Along with a heap of critical thermal ingredients, it is also infused with Argan Oil to give your hair an extra boost of protection while nourishing it.
Panthenol offers additional moisture, and to gives a shine to the result.
Spray on damp or dry hair, comb through and blow-dry or style as usual.
Does Moroccanoil Shampoo Have Sulphates?
Nope! You won’t find any trace of sulphates, phosphates, or parabens in Moroccanoil ingredients, including Moroccanoil shampoos or conditioners.
Instead, unique formulations thoroughly cleanse hair while keeping the healthy oils locked in, leaving hair feeling weightless and looking luminous without the need for chemicals.
From dry shampoos to hydrating conditioners and moisture repair miracles – Moroccanoil hair products are perfect for all hair types, including curly hair, straight hair and coloured hair.
Is Moroccanoil Cruelty-Free?
Moroccanoil hair products and treatments are all cruelty-free, vegan, and never tested on animals.
Advocates in the fight to protect animals from testing, Moroccanoil has been honoured at the Humane Society of the United States Gala in 2019. There is little doubt that when you purchase their products, you can be sure that you’re getting high-quality ingredients that are good for you, the earth, and all its inhabitants.
Where Can I Buy Moroccanoil Products?
Hairhouse stocks all the very best Moroccanoil products for you to shop online or in-store, from travel kits to purple shampoos, oil-infused treatments for dry scalps, oily scalps, texture clays, and moulding creams, smoothing masks, and volume mousses – Hairhouse has it all!
Shop Hairhouse online or in-store now and discover how oil-infused hair products can transform your locks today.