All About Dyson
Innovative engineering meets unique styling capabilities within the Dyson Hair Care range.
Recognised worldwide for its ability to achieve salon-worthy results on all hair types, Dyson is a favourite amongst professionals and trend-setters alike.
The Dyson hair care range - including Dyson Supersonic hair dryer and the Dyson Airwrap curler- lead with innovation, using technology that relies less on heat, ensuring hair remains better protected against unwanted damage.
How do I use a Dyson hairdryer?
Although the Dyson Supersonic hair dryer contains multiple features and re-engineered attachments, it remains incredibly streamlined and straightforward to use. With a robust digital motor and intelligent control, hair is dried faster, and natural shine remains protected. With four unique Dyson attachments, the Dyson hair dryer offers a solution to any styling quest, every single day. Here's how to use your new Dyson hairdryer and attachments:
1. Slide the power button to turn on the Supersonic Dyson hair dryer.
2. Control the speed and heat with the two buttons located in the coloured section of the barrel.
3. The left button is the central control and allows you to choose between Fast drying, Regular drying and Styling. The right button controls the cool shot.
4. Choose from the various attachments and your drying speed depending on the style you're trying to achieve.
Once you've decided on your attachment, you can follow different steps to achieve each look!
Smooth Styles = the Smoothing Nozzle:
1. Start with applying a volumising spray and then flip your hair upside down to dry.
2. Once underneath is dry, flip hair back up and continue drying.
3. Bend the ends using a round hairbrush to give you a smooth, natural finish.
Precision Styling = the Styling Concentrator:
1. This re-engineered attachment creates a high-velocity blade-like drying focus, targeting areas with precision.
2. Start with a volumising spray and give your hair a classic blow-dry.
3. Set your style with the cold shot and then smooth with the airflow setting of your choice!
Curls = the Diffuser:
1. Air is dispersed around curls to ensure they even drying without the need for direct heat.
2. Start with a curl enhancer product and flip your hair to achieve more volume while using the attachment to dry.
3. Then finish with hairspray to set your natural-looking curls.
Fine Hair = the Gentle Air Attachment:
1. This all-new attachment is ideal for fine hair and sensitive scalps.
2. Start with a volumising spray, blow-drying close to the roots.
3. Finish off by shaping the ends and lock in your new style with the cold shot!
Dyson Supersonic hair dryer's multiple attachments allow you always to achieve the look you want!
What are the benefits of the Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer?
The Dyson Supersonic hair dryer contains a small, powerful digital motor. Combined with innovative Air Multiplier technology, the Dyson hair dryer produces a high-pressure, high-velocity jet of controlled air for fast drying and precision styling.
The multiple attachments make it the perfect tool to style all different hair types keeping hair protected from damage thanks to the heat control setting. Shine and hair health are never compromised.
Want more? Complete your Dyson hair dryer hair set with the Dyson hair dryer stand and a bespoke case for your Dyson hair dryer.
You can also speak with one of our experts about the Dyson Supersonic hair dryer! Visit your nearest Hairhouse store for all the best hair dryers.
What is the Dyson Airwrap?
The Dyson Airwrap can achieve natural curls and waves without extreme heat, making it the perfect electrical styling tool to achieve natural curls and waves. The Dyson Airwrap also contains barrels to curl or wave and brushes to smooth and volumise.
Unlike most curlers that only use extreme direct heat, the Dyson Airwrap uses air to curl, leaving the hair voluminous and glossy. Harnessing a phenomenon called the Coanda effect, the Dyson smoothing brushes can attract hair to the brush's surface to mimic a stylist blow dry-dry technique!
The Dyson hair curler is engineered to style damp hair without extreme heat. Add any Dyson Airwrap accessory, including the soft smoothing brush, firm smoothing brush and the Airwrap barrels for additional style elements.
Does the Dyson Corrale damage hair?
Reducing the heat settings on traditional stylers also reduces their styling power. Not with the Dyson Corrale straightener! The flexing plates gently shape around your hair, gathering it neatly on each pass so you can achieve enhanced styling with less heat and hair damage.
The Dyson Corrale is suitable for all hair types and comes with three precise heat settings - 165°C, 185°C, and 210°C. The intelligent heat control regulates the plates' temperature 100 times every second, guaranteeing it will never reach a damaging heat.
Providing premium heat-reduced, cordless styling, the Dyson hair iron has up to 30 minutes of styling with the performance of corded thermal straighteners.
What about Dyson's cordless styles?
Celebrity hairstylist Jen Atkin is a major fan of the Dyson hair straightener, naming it as her secret weapon for cordless styling. The Dyson hair iron has up to 30 minutes of cordless styling with a corded hair straightener's thermal performance.
So, the buzz around Dyson is genuine?
Absolutely! Dyson hair products are engineered for all hair types, so there is a Dyson product for your hair depending on the style you're trying to achieve. Got questions? Ask an official Dyson Stockist or refer to the Dyson buying guide to determine what Dyson hair kit is perfect for you and your hair care needs.
Need more info? Visit your nearest Hairhouse store and shop online.