3800 Eco Friendly Ceramic & Ionic 2100W Hair Dryer - White
Shop Online Collect In Store
Same Day Delivery* By
Guaranteed* - Order by 3pm
5-10 days for delivery from time of dispatch.
Receive FREE shipping on all orders over $50.
2-4 business days for delivery from time of dispatch.
Please Note: Dangerous goods such as Nail Polish, Hair Spray & Aerosol Products and Permanent Hair Colour Products cannot be dispatched for Express Post.
Only available within 10km of your delivery location. $7.99 within 5km delivery radius of Store. $1 for every additional 1km, up to 10km.
- Choose your products online
- Select Rendr at checkout
- Items will be delivered to your door!
While you're loving the environment, you'll also love your hair with the Parlux 3800 Eco Friendly Ionic and Ceramic Hair Dryer. 2100 watts of power, 6 speed/heat settings and an instant cold shot button combine for super-fast drying. Ceramic and ionic technology leaves your hair feeling ultra-soft, shiny and frizz-free.
- 2,100 watts of controlled power
- Longer life: 2,000 hours
- Lightweight: only 500g
- Ionic and Ceramic Technology: essential for healthy, static-free hair
- Airflow: 75 cubic metres per hour
- 4 temperature / 2 speed settings: ideal for all hair types and textures
- Less noise: incorporated silencer
- Ergonomic design with balanced weight
- Instant cold shot button
- 3 metre professional strength cable
- Included attachments: two concentrator nozzles (small and large)
- Custom fit diffuser: available for curly hairstyles
- 2-year warranty
2. When using any heated styling tool, you should always apply a heat protectant spray, we recommend Kérastase Résistance Extentioniste Thermique.
2. Detangle and dry hair.
3. For best results, dry using a Radical Brush, a favourite of ours is evo Hank 52 Ceramic Radial Brush, if preferred, the concentrator nozzle supplied with the dryer.
4. Dry one section of the hair at a time by winding hair gently around, or partially around the radial brush. Whilst letting the hair glide over the brush, apply air from the dryer at the required temperature.
5. Repeat until hair is dry and desired style is achieved.