Temporary Hair Colour - 4 Forbidden Grape 150ml
Shop Online Collect In Store
Express Store-To-Door Delivery
5-7 days for delivery from time of dispatch.
Receive FREE shipping on all orders over $50.
2-3 business days for delivery from time of dispatch.
Please Note: Dangerous goods such as Nail Polish, Hair Spray & Aerosol Products and Permanent Hair Colour Products cannot be dispatched for Express Post.
Only available within 10km of your delivery location. $7.99 within 5km delivery radius of Store. $1 for every additional 1km, up to 10km.
- Choose your products online
- Select DoorDash at checkout
- Items will be delivered to your door!
For best results, hair should be pre-lightened (bleached) to a pale blonde (Level 9 or higher) before colouring. Platinum blonde (Level 10) colour required for pastel shades. This product should not be used for dyeing eyebrows and eyelashes. If eye contact does occur, rinse immediately with warm water and contact a physician.
- Rich, vibrant purple shade; will fade to a minty green.
- Long-lasting semi-permanent hair colour.
- Available in 23 intensely vivid shades.
- Ideal for use on pre-lightened blonde hair.
- Helps to restore hair softness, hydration and shine.
- Ultra-endurance formula lasts up to 30 washes.
- Free from ammonia and peroxide.
- Made in Italy.
Packaging may vary
2. Dry hair with a hair dryer to remove excess water.
3. Apply chosen shade of Dare Temporary Hair Colour by saturating hair with product and combing through thoroughly.
4. Cover hair with plastic cap and apply heat using a hair dryer for part of the processing time. This will open up the cuticle and allow colour to better penetrate the hair strand. Ensure the hair dryer is constantly moving to avoid burning.
5. Develop for 30 minutes and rinse with cool to luke-warm water. Cool water will seal the cuticle and lock the pigment in. Hot water will remove colour vibrancy.
6. Apply conditioner, rinse with cool water and style as normal. Applying heat over 185 degrees celsius or any heat without a heat protection product will cause the colour to lift from the hair.
Be sure to conduct a patch test prior to applying this product. Spread product on a 2.5 cm square patch of clean dry skin either behind the ear or on the inner wrist. Leave patch uncovered and untouched for 24 hours. If you experience any adverse reactions such as swelling, stinging, itching, redness or eruptions do not use this product. If no reaction has occurred after 48 hours proceed with use.
Our expert retail and colour specialists in-store will be delighted to assist you with your hair colour enquiries. For comprehensive instruction and best results, we recommend speaking with your local store prior to application of product.
- Panthenol: deeply penetrates hair shaft to deliver nourishing moisture.
- Tri-Protein Blend: unique complex of wheat, soy and corn proteins strengthen the strand.
- Amino Acids: smooth hair surface for increased shine and hair health.
Complete Ingredients List:
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Amodimethicone, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Wheat Amino Acids, C11-15 Pareth-7, Glycerin, Trideceth-12, Laureth-9, Basic Red 51, Basic Violet 2, Hc Blue No. 15, Parfum, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.