The iconic Biolage range offers salon-quality, paraben free and nourishment with each and every wash. Strengthen coloured hair with shampoos and conditioners that provide daily goodness when it's needed most.
All About Biolage
Botanically infused formulas form the heart of Biolage Hair Care. The entire range caters to all hair types, celebrating the beauty of natural botanicals and advanced, salon-quality formulations to deliver a range of shampoos, conditioners, and treatments that effortlessly restore and revitalise hair health.
Are Biolage Shampoos Sulfate Free?
Biolage R.A.W shampoo and conditioner are entirely free of synthetic nasties, including sulphates and parabens. All Biolage shampoos and conditioners utilise the extraordinary power of nature and botanicals to create unique, high-performing blends. The results are outstanding every time.
Shop a wide range of sulphate-free shampoos – including Nourish Shampoo, Color Care Shampoo, Uplift Shampoo, and KeratinDose Shampoo – and experience renewed confidence in sulphate, paraben, and chemical-free hair care.
Does Biolage Have Silicone?
Silicones are artificial ingredients that coat hair strands to protect them from humidity and keep locks hydrated. However, they can also build up in your hair, causing it to look slick and weighed down.
Biolage hair products avoid the use of silicones in their popular R.A.W range. The R.A.W collection – which stands for Real Authentic and Wholesome – includes Biolage conditioner and shampoo, free of sulphates and parabens.
Each product is packed with botanical extracts - including coconut oil, sunflower seeds, grapes, kaolin clay, honey, shea butter, olive fruit oil, and ginger root extract - packed with antioxidants and fatty acids. Each natural ingredient is picked for its effectiveness and boasts up to 99% natural origins and biodegradable formulas.
How Do You Use Biolage Serum?
Biolage offers a range of hair care serums, masks, and leave-in treatments that nurture hair, infusing it with moisture and shine. Biolage Exquisite Oil Protective Treatment - loaded with Polynesia Tamanu Oil – is one of the most popular in the range. Incredibly lightweight, it strengthens, boosts, and nourishes thin, fine hair.
Here are three ways to use this wonder product!
1. Apply a few drops to your palm and run through clean, damp, or styled hair with a comb or brush to distribute evenly.
2. You can also mix a few drops into your favourite Biolage conditioner for extra condition and shine in the shower!
3. For dehydrated hair, massage into locks and wrap in a towel for a profoundly nourishing overnight treatment.
Which Biolage Shampoo is Best?
Whether you want to protect colour, smooth frizz, add volume, strengthen hair, or something else – there's a Biolage shampoo for you!
1. Dry Hair – The Biolage Hydrasource Shampoo takes its inspiration from the aloe plant, which provides moisture to dry, brittle locks, smooths frizz, and balances hair for shiny, manageable styling and future protection.
2. Blonde Hair – Our range of Biolage blonde shampoos will halt brassiness in its tracks and keep blonde tones cool and creamy. The Biolage ColorLast Shampoo is a purple shampoo with violet pigments that keep blondes fresh. It also combines a botanical blend of fig and orchard for a long-lasting natural fragrance.
3. Balayage Hair – For a Biolage balayage shampoo, use the ColorLast Purple Shampoo to keep that gorgeous sun-kissed glow throughout blonde hair – without the brassiness. To prevent drying, treat your hair once a week with hair oils, hair masks, or a leave-in treatment.
4. Coloured Hair – Treat coloured hair with the R.A.W Color Care Shampoo. This beauty uses coconut milk and meadowfoam to protect colour and leave locks healthy and vibrant!
5. Fine Hair – Give fine hair the lift it deserves with the Biolage Advanced Full Density Shampoo. Biotin, zinc PCA, and Gluco-Omega blend removes build-up from clogged cuticles and thickens hair while helping to reduce hair loss and hair breakage.
6. Damaged Hair – Give some TLC to weak, lifeless strands with the KeratinDose Shampoo. Formulated with Pro-Keratin and silk, it rebalances stressed hair, leaving it enviably clean and conditioned.
7. Dry Scalps – Dry scalps can be a thing of the past with Biolage anti-dandruff shampoo. The Scalpsync Anti-Dandruff Shampoo uses Pyrithione Zinc to soothe scalps and stop flaking, itchiness, and irritation.
8. Weak hair – Give weak hair some tough love with the Biolage FibreStrong Shampoo. Active ingredients such as bamboo, ceramide, and Intra-Cylane improve elasticity to reduce breakage, leaving hair follicles more resilient and moisturised.
Where can I buy Biolage?
You can find Biolage- and all our other essential hair products - online or at your nearest Hairhouse store. Pair your Biolage products with our hair styling tools, including brushes , detangling combs , blow dryers , straighteners , and curlers, or browse our makeup, body, and skincare categories to complete your look!