Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Sale
Please carefully read the terms and conditions that are detailed below as they form the basis of the sale agreement between you and HHWH Online Pty Ltd when you purchase goods from our website. If you proceed with your purchase you are acknowledging that you have read these terms and conditions of sale and that your purchase from us is subject to these terms and conditions. HHWH Online Pty Ltd reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of sale at any time so we suggest that you review these terms and conditions prior to the completion of the purchase of any goods from our online store.
Payment is taken at the point of order and receipt of your order will be confirmed to you at the email address you provide. We reserve the right not to accept an order if we have reasonable grounds to believe that the order has not been placed in good faith, in which case we will advise you of that decision by email and refund any moneys received as soon as possible.
Prices online may vary to store prices.
We will use our best endeavours to ensure that prices on our website are accurate and up to date. We reserve the right to alter our prices at any time without notice but in the rare event that a price is changed after you authorise payment, you will be given the opportunity to cancel the order or authorise an additional payment. Our prices are denominated in Australian dollars. The name "HHWH Online Pty Ltd" will appear on your credit card statement. Our prices include Australian Goods and Services Tax which is currently 10%. Our product prices do not include postage and handling. Our final charge includes an amount for the products you purchase and an amount for postage and handling (unless your order has qualified for free shipping).
Availability of Products
All sales made on our website are subject to availability. While we will use our best endeavours to ensure that products shown as in stock on our website are available, we may run out of stock from time to time. Should this be the case with your order we will contact you at the email address you have supplied and issue a full refund for the products not available. Items which are shown as out of stock will be obtained as quickly as possible. Prices online may be different to in store prices.
Use of Goods
It is essential that all products purchased from HHWH Online Pty Ltd are used in the manner that they are intended to be used as described on our web site. HHWH Online Pty Ltd accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss or injury caused by use of our products in any manner contrary to the intended use.
It is very important to seek professional advice when mixing permanent hair colour creme with peroxide to formulate the right mix and combination of ingredients. Permanent hair colours contain ingredients that may cause irritation to some people, and therefore we strongly recommend that they be used in a professional environment. In purchasing these products you agree that you understand that proper usage and care must be taken when using these products and you will follow the manufacturer's instructions of use at all times.
Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by law, the liability of HHWH Online Pty Ltd for breach of any warranty or condition which cannot be excluded is limited at the option of HHWH Online Pty Ltd to the replacement of goods or the supply of equivalent goods or the payment of the cost of replacing the goods.
The HHWH Online Pty Ltd web site contains hyperlinks and other pointers to Internet web sites operated by third parties. These linked sites are not under the control of HHWH Online Pty Ltd and HHWH Online Pty Ltd is not responsible for the contents of any linked web site. HHWH Online Pty Ltd provides links as a convenience to our customers only. The inclusion of any link does not imply any endorsement of the contents of any linked web site.
Our website retail prices are denominated in Australian dollars. If you purchase in a different currency we offer a price conversion option which shows an estimated price of our products and charges in your local currency. The actual charge will be calculated by your credit card issuer based on their conversion of the Australian dollar price when your credit card is charged.
Hairhouse Warehouse Online Pty Ltd has no control over, and makes no warranty related to, the currency conversion used by the issuer of your credit card.
HHWH Online Pty Ltd Disclaimer
The information contained on this website is provided by HHWH Online Pty Ltd in good faith. The information is believed to be accurate and current at the date the information was placed on this website.
HHWH Online Pty Ltd does not warrant that the website or any products or services shown on the website will be available or will meet a customer's requirements.
Neither HHWH Online Pty Ltd nor employees of HHWH Online Pty Ltd make any representation or warranty as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of the information contained on this website. By accessing this website you agree that neither HHWH Online Pty Ltd nor any of its employees will be liable for any errors or omissions in the information contained on this website.
When you order products from this website, you accept all responsibility for selecting a product that is suitable for your purposes.
Australian Goods and Services Tax (GST)
HHWH Online Pty Ltd prices include Australian Goods and Services Tax (GST) which is currently 10%.
Style Society Member Rewards Program Terms and Conditions
1. Definitions1.1 In these Terms & Conditions:
Dollar or $ means Australian dollars.
Hairhouse Warehouse or Hairhouse means The Hairhouse Warehouse Pty Ltd ABN 65 079 509 738 and includes Hairhouse Warehouse’s employees, agents, contractors, officers, franchisees and related entities (as that term is defined in the Corporations Act 2001(Cth)).
Member means a member of the Style Society Rewards Program.
Points means Reward Points or Double Reward Points earned by a Member in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
Profile Page means the webpage on the Website where a Member can, amongst other things, update personal details, and check loyalty status and points balance.
Program or Style Society Rewards Program means the rewards program operated by Hairhouse Warehouse in which Members earn Points.
Returns Policy means the Hairhouse Warehouse returns policy published on the Website.
Reward Points means:
(i) (i) in the case of a Style Society Member: 1 point for every $1 spent at Hairhouse Warehouse (in-store (retail and salon) or online); or
(ii) (ii) in the case of a High Style Society Member: 1.5 points for every $1 spent at Hairhouse Warehouse (in-store (retail and salon) or online),
(excluding any beauty services, body contouring and non-Hairhouse Warehouse supplied services e.g. telemedicine services), and earned by a Member in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions means these terms and conditions, as amended from time to time.
Website means www.hairhousewarehouse.com.au
2. Participation and Membership
- 2.1 Only individuals who are Australian residents can apply for membership and participate in the Program. A Member may only hold one membership and 1 membership card at any time.
2.2 To apply for membership and become a Member, an applicant must sign up by visiting a Hairhouse Warehouse store (or sign up online at the Website) and registering their name, a valid and unique email address, and mobile phone number.
2.3 By joining the Program the applicant agrees to:
(i) accept and be bound by these Terms and Conditions; and
2.4 Hairhouse Warehouse may, in its absolute discretion and without giving reasons for its decision, accept or refuse an application for membership.
2.5 The rights of a Member are non-transferable and Reward Points are not redeemable for cash.
2.6 It is the responsibility of a Member to update their details on their Profile Page.
3. Program and Points
- 3.1 The Style Society Program consists of 2 levels of membership – Style Society and High Style Society. Upon joining the Program, a Member automatically joins the Style Society level of membership where they collect 1 Reward Point for every $1 spent in-store (retail) or online and 1 Reward Point for every $1 spent on salon and piercing services (excluding any beauty services, body contouring and non-Hairhouse Warehouse supplied services e.g. telemedicine services).
3.2 Once a Member accrues 500 Points they receive a $15 loyalty voucher which can be used on a subsequent purchase (in-store or online, on any product or service).
3.3 If a Member collects 1500 Points or greater within a 12 month period (from date of joining the Program or in any subsequent 12 month anniversary period), they are promoted to High Style Society level of membership where they receive 1.5 Reward Points for every $1 spent in-store (retail) or online and 1.5 Reward Points for every $1 spent on salon and piercing services (excluding any beauty services, body contouring and non-Hairhouse Warehouse supplied services e.g. telemedicine services).
3.4 A Member must accrue 1500 Points (or greater) each 12 month anniversary from date of joining the Program to remain at High Style Society level.
3.5 Style Society points are calculated including decimals e.g. $29.95 = 29.95 Style Society points, or for High Style Society $29.95 = 44.925 points.
3.6 Additional Reward Points may also be earned by Members on promotions or incentive programs as determined by Hairhouse Warehouse from time to time.
3.7 Subject to IT operability, Reward Points will be credited to a Member’s Program account within 48 hours of a purchase.
3.8 A Member can check their loyalty status and points balance, and redeemable loyalty vouchers by logging into the Style Society Members’ Profile Page on the Website. Hairhouse Warehouse is not responsible for any delay in the updating of a Member’s points balance.
3.9 Hairhouse Warehouse may, from time to time and in accordance with clause 7.1, vary the number of dollars spend for Reward Points accumulation rate.
3.10 Hairhouse Warehouse reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude certain items and promotions from being redeemed using the Style Society Rewards Program.
4. Points Redemption
- 4.1 Once a Member accrues 500 points a $15 loyalty voucher is emailed to the member and can be used on subsequent purchases (in-store or online, on any product or service) (Loyalty Voucher). A Loyalty Voucher expires 60 days from the date of issue.
- 5.1 The return of any product redeemed using a Loyalty Voucher will be subject to the terms and conditions of the Returns Policy. If an in-store refund is to be provided to a Member where a Loyalty Voucher has been used for the purchase it will take the form of a refund of $15 credited in a gift card plus refund of any cash component paid by the Member. If an online refund is to be provided to a Member for an online purchase using a Loyalty Voucher the Member will be refunded in the same format of payment and the amount of the Loyalty Voucher will be refunded with a promotion code emailed to the customer for use on a subsequent purchase.
6. Lost or stolen cards
- 6.1 Hairhouse Warehouse is not responsible for lost or stolen membership cards. The Member must report a lost or stolen card to Hairhouse Warehouse immediately. The Member’s existing card will be cancelled and a replacement card issued and sent to the Member.
7. Changes to the Program
- 7.1 Hairhouse Warehouse reserves the right to:
- (i) suspend or terminate membership at any time;
(ii) vary these Terms and Conditions at any time for any reason; and
(iii) terminate the Program,
without prior notice to a Member.
- 8.1 Program membership continues until the earlier of termination or cancellation by Hairhouse Warehouse (in its absolute discretion) or the Member notifying Hairhouse Warehouse customer service via email: firstname.lastname@example.org to advise that he or she wishes to terminate their Program membership. If Program membership is terminated the Member must return their card (if held) in person to a Hairhouse Warehouse store or by mail to The Hairhouse Warehouse Pty Ltd, PO Box 4449, Doncaster Heights, Victoria 3109.
- 9.1 Hairhouse Warehouse does not warrant in any way that rewards or benefits for Members will be available at any particular time or times or in any particular place.
9.2 To the extent permitted by law, Hairhouse Warehouse’s liability in relation to any product or service purchased in store or via the Website is limited to the lesser of: in the case of products, (i) the cost of replacing the relevant product, (ii) the cost of obtaining an equivalent product, or (iii) the cost of having the relevant product repaired, and in the case of services, (i) the supplying of the services again, or (ii) the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
9.3 Apart from clause 9.2, Hairhouse Warehouse has no liability (including liability in negligence) to the Member for any loss or damage (consequential or otherwise) suffered by the Member.
9.4 A Member indemnifies Hairhouse Warehouse for and against any loss or claim suffered or incurred by Hairhouse Warehouse arising from or in connection with a breach of these Terms and Conditions by a Member.
9.5 These Terms and Conditions supersede and replace any and all previous Terms and Conditions specifically governing the Program (or any predecessor of it).
Terms and Conditions for use of Gift Cards
The gift cards are issued by The Hairhouse Warehouse Pty Ltd (Company) ABN 65 079 509 738.
By purchasing or using, or attempting to use, the gift card you accept and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions for Use.
Purchasing Gift Cards
Gift cards can be purchased in a Hairhouse Warehouse store in the same way as any goods or services. All gift cards can be loaded with amounts between $5 and $1,000. You cannot pay for a gift card with another gift card.
e-Cards can be purchased on hairhousewarehouse.com.au and redeemable at Hairhouse Warehouse stores in Australia and online.
Using your Gift Card
You can use the gift card to purchase any goods or services available from a Hairhouse Warehouse store and the online store. Once the transaction has been completed your gift card balance will be reduced by the purchase amount. You can use your gift card as many times as you want until the balance reaches zero or the expiry date has passed. The gift card is not redeemable for cash and no change will be given on purchases. The card may used as part payment with the balance being made up with other legal tender. The card is not reloadable and cannot be used for a cash advance.
Exclusions for use of Gift Cards
- From time to time the point of sale system in store may not be connected to the main server and your card transaction cannot be validated. In this event your gift card cannot be used until the system comes back on line. Gift cards cannot be used for purchases made online.
Validity and Expiry of Gift Cards
- Your gift card will be valid for use for 3 years from the purchase date. Any balance that remains after this date will not be available for use and will not be refunded.
Lost or Stolen Gift Cards
- Treat your card like cash. Lost or stolen cards will not be replaced or refunded. You are responsible for the use and safety of your gift card. You are liable for all transactions on your gift card.
Re-Issue of faulty or damaged Gift Cards
- A defaced, mutilated, altered, lost or stolen gift card will not be replaced, refunded or redeemed unless it can be proven that the gift card was faulty or damaged as a result of the production process or otherwise due to the fault of the Company, its agents, franchisees or contractors.
Checking Your Balance
- You can check your balance and expiry date at any time in any Hairhouse Warehouse store during opening hours.
Style Society 10% off first purchase
*Offer available to Style Society members only on first purchase after program sign up. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. To redeem Online, you must be logged into your account and use the promotion code provided within 30 days. To redeem In-store, you must present code received in email within 30 days.
- Sale items
- Gift cards and vouchers
- Shu Uemura Art of Hair
- Kevin Murphy
- Eleven Australia
- Cloud Nine.
10 Off Gift
Offer available to Style Society members at Hairhouse Online only. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. To redeem you must be logged into your Style Society account and use the promotion code provided. Offer excludes sale items, gift cards and vouchers, Kerastase, Shu Uemura Art of Hair, Evo, Kevin Murphy, Eleven Australia, Cloud Nine.
DOORDASH FREE DELIVERY
Offer available from 12:00am AEDT 7/12/20 – 11.59pm AEDT 13/12/20 at participating Hairhouse stores. Delivery subject to store trading hours. DoorDash must be selected at checkout online. Instructions will be sent after order confirmation.
MERMADE HAIR FLASH SALE
Offer available from 12am AEST 11/12/20 – 11.59pm AEST 13/12/20 or until sold out at participating Hairhouse stores and online. All saves are calculated on the supplier RRP (recommended retail price). Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, and is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
The Ultimate Giveaway (“Promotion”)
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is The Hairhouse Warehouse Marketing Fund Pty Ltd (ABN 44 114 668 487) of 605 Doncaster Road, Doncaster, Victoria, 3108 (Promoter).
2. Information on how to enter forms part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Entry by each entrant.
3. This Promotion is a game of chance.
4. The Promotion commences at 7:00pm (AEST) on 9/11/20 and closes at 11:59pm (AEST) on 22/11/20 (Promotional Period).
5. Subject to clause 8, to be eligible you must:
a. like the competition post on the Hairhouse Australia Instagram page;
b. follow @HairhouseAustralia on Instagram; and
c. in the comments section the Hairhouse Australia Instagram page tag two friends; during the Promotional Period (Eligible Criteria).
6. Where Eligible Criteria is incomplete entries will be deemed invalid and will result in an ineligible entry.
7. Any costs associated with entering this Promotion remain the responsibility of each entrant.
8. International residents, employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and participating venues, printers, suppliers, providers, agencies, and resellers associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
9. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for late, lost, or misdirected entries or submissions. The Promoter reserves the right to distribute and share the content it receives.
10. The prize must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable, exchangeable, or redeemable for other goods or services or taken as cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize. Independent financial advice should be sought.
11. If for any reason a prize becomes unavailable due to circumstances outside of the Promoter’s reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to award a similar substitute prize of equal or greater value, subject to any written directions made under applicable State and Territory legislation.
12. The Promoter will randomly select one (1) winner by draw at 605 Doncaster Road, Doncaster, Victoria, 3108 on 23/11/20 at 12.00pm AEDT. The winner will receive one (1) Hairhouse Scalp massage brush (Valued at RRP $19.95), Hairhouse Luxe Waterproof Shower Cap (Valued at RRP $29.95), Hairhouse Micro-Derma Hair Growth Roller (Valued at RRP $24.95), Hairhouse Rapid Dry Turban Towel (Pink) (Valued at RRP $24.95), Muk Blow 3900IR (Valued at RRP $179.95) with bonus Muk 1 Minute Treatment 200mL & Muk Hot Serum (Valued at RRP $51.90), De Lorenzo Hand Cream 100mL (Valued at RRP $21.00), Make Soft Trio (Valued at RRP $49.95), ghd Deluxe Iridescent White Gift Set (Valued at RRP $595.00), Kerastase Elixir Ultime Original Oil 100ml (Valued at RRP $59.00), NAK Hair Nourish Travel Trio (Valued at RRP $19.95), Halo X3 Shine Titanium 3 piece curler (Valued at RRP $129.95), Mermade Hair Blow + Wave Kit (Valued at RRP $135.00), with a total prize pool of $1341.15. The value of the prize is based on recommended retail value at the date of contest. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in value of the prize after the prize date.
13. The winner will be contacted by the Promoter via Instagram private message and announced on Instagram on 23/11/20. The winner must respond to Promoter with a valid mobile phone number and an address to post the prize (no P.O. Boxes) within 48 hours of notification (Notice Period). If you do not respond within the Notice Period, you will forfeit your prize and the Promoter reserves the right to select another winner. The prize will be posted to the winner within two weeks of receiving confirmation from the winner.
14. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for undelivered or incorrectly provided private information.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to request winner(s) to provide proof of identity in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries into the Promotion and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter.
17. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with taking the prize or using the prize, except any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the extent permitted by law).
18. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster (including natural disaster) or any other circumstance beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, subject to any written directions made under applicable State or Territory legislation, the Promoter reserves the right to either provide an alternative prize to the same or greater value as the original prize or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
19. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems, delays or technical malfunction of any telephone or network or lines, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on a network, or any combination thereof, or any other technical failures including any damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer or peripherals related to, or resulting from, participation in this promotion or the downloading of any materials related to the Promotion.
20. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, subject to any written directions made under applicable State or Territory legislation.
21. The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, this Promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, including without limitation, technical malfunctions or failures.
22. As a condition of entering this Promotion, an entrant consents to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without further notification, remuneration or compensation for the purpose of promoting, publicising or marketing this Promotion (including any outcome), and/or promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter. The entrant agrees that, in the event they are a winner, the entrant will participate in all reasonable promoted activities in relation to the Promotion as requested by the Promoter and its agents.
23. An entry and any copyright subsisting in an entry into this Promotion irrevocably becomes, at the time of entry, the property of the Promoter.
25. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. By participating you hereby release and hold Instagram harmless from any and all actions, claims, demands, damages or costs arising or resulting from this promotion
For full terms and conditions please click here.
Salon Appointment Booking Policy
We reserve appointments especially for you, therefore we request that you be courteous and respectful of the time allocated and call us promptly if you are unable to keep an appointment. We appreciate being notified if you’re unable to keep your appointment by calling the salon directly.
When booking an appointment, you may be requested to pay a 25% deposit of total cost. When booking over the phone or in person your credit card details will be requested to secure the appointment (in store eftpos & cash is also an option). The balance of payment will be due at the completion of your service.
If you cancel your appointment with 24 hours’ notice, the deposit will be refunded (by the same means as taken) or transferred to the new appointment time. A ‘no show’ on the day will result in the deposit being forfeited.
If you are using a salon services gift voucher, up to 25% of the value of the voucher will be forfeited when the voucher is redeemed. Making an appointment is an acknowledgement of this booking policy and we look forward to welcoming you at your next appointment.
$25 CHILDREN UNDER 12 CUT
Offer only valid on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Offer only valid for children under 12 years old at time of appointment. Subject to appointment availability. Services cannot be altered and must be redeemed in one transaction. Further upgrades and extra services are available on request at additional costs. Price is based on short hair with additional charges for extra product/ hair density/ length /timing. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer(s) and is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
FROM $50 TEENS CUT AND BLOW DRY
Offer only valid to those under 19 years old at time of appointment. Subject to appointment availability. Services cannot be altered and must be redeemed in one transaction. Further upgrades and extra services are available on request at additional costs. Price is based on short-medium length hair with additional charges for extra product/ extensions/ hair density/ length /timing. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer(s) and is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
$40 MEN’S CUT & STYLE
Subject to appointment availability. Services cannot be altered and must be redeemed in one transaction. Further upgrades and extra services are available on request at additional costs. Price is based on short hair with additional charges for extra product/ hair density/ length /timing. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer(s) and is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
$55 WOMEN’S CUT AND FINISH
Subject to appointment availability. Services cannot be altered and must be redeemed in one transaction. Offer includes a women’s cut and dry off. Further upgrades including a full blow dry and extra services are available on request at additional costs. Price is based on short-medium length hair with additional charges for extra product/ extensions/ hair density/ length /timing. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer(s) and is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
$65 CUT & BLOW DRY
Subject to appointment availability. Services cannot be altered and must be redeemed in one transaction. Further upgrades and extra services are available on request at additional costs. Price is based on short-medium length hair with additional charges for extra product/ extensions/ hair density/ length /timing. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer(s) and is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
$50 BLOW DRY
Subject to appointment availability. Services cannot be altered and must be redeemed in one transaction. Further upgrades and extra services are available on request at additional costs. Pricing is based on short-medium length of hair with additional charges for extra product/ extensions/ hair density/ length/ timing. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer(s) and is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
$30 EXPRESS LOOKS
Subject to appointment availability. Services cannot be altered and must be redeemed in one transaction. $30 Express Look is performed on clean, dry hair upon arrival at appointment. Further upgrades and extra services are available on request at additional costs. Pricing is based on short-medium length of hair with additional charges for extra product/ extensions/ hair density/ length/ timing. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer(s) and is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
ALL OVER COLOUR $80/$95/$110
Subject to appointment availability. Services cannot be altered and must be redeemed in one transaction. Further upgrades and extra services are available on request at additional costs. Pricing is based on length of hair with additional charges for extra product/ extensions/ hair density/ length/ timing. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer(s) and is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
$99 CONTOUR HIGHLIGHTS
Subject to appointment availability. Package cannot be altered and must be redeemed in one transaction. Contour Highlights includes up to 10 pieces per customer and toning gloss. Further upgrades and extra services are available on request at additional costs. Price is based on short-medium length hair with additional charges for extra product/ extensions/ hair density/ length/ timing. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer(s) and is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
Hairhouse Warehouse takes pride in valuing the health and safety of all its customers. In order to comply with national body piercing legislation, the following points outline the policy for piercing at Hairhouse Warehouse:
Government issued Photo ID such as drivers licence, passport etc. must be presented before ANY type of piercing is conducted. We must obtain proof of age to confirm that the person being pierced has reached the relevant age of consent for the piercing procedure.
Under no circumstances will ANY piercing be conducted on anyone under the age of 16 years without a ‘Consent Form’ signed by their parent or guardian. The parent or guardian must sign the consent form, and provide evidence of guardianship (i.e. Medicare card with both names on it) – signing of the consent form must be witnessed by the Body Piercer.
Persons aged 16 years and over do not need parental permission to obtain a piercing except in Western Australia, where the legal age for piercing without parental consent is 18 years of age.
Under no circumstances will a nipple piercing be conducted on any person under 18 years of age.
Under no circumstances will any piercing service be conducted on the genitals or genital area.Under no circumstances will a piercing service of any type be filmed or photographed.
Due to OH&S, unless the client is underage they are not permitted to bring anyone into the piercing room with them.
By submitting any content to Hairhouse, you warrant to Hairhouse that:
- You are the sole author and owner of the intellectual property rights in the content;
- You consent to all acts and omissions by Hairhouse Warehouse in relation to content you submit, whether or not such use would, but for this warranty, infringe your moral rights
- All content that you post is accurate;
- You are at least 18 years old;
You agree to indemnify and hold Hairhouse (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees and third-party service providers, including but not limited to Bazaarvoice, Inc.), harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of a breach of your representations and warranties set forth above, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
For any content that you submit, you grant Hairhouse a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensation to you.