Men's Shampoo & Conditioner
All About Men's Shampoo & Conditioner
What is the Best Men’s Shampoo and Conditioner?
When it comes to men’s hair care, Hairhouse has the greatest range of men’s shampoo and conditioner for all hair types by the brands you know and love. We have the best smelling shampoo for men to combat any problem, from dry hair and damaged hair to thinning hair and greasy hair.
Keep the frizz under control with a shampoo and conditioner for curly hair, such as V76 Hydrating Shampoo and Conditioner. Prevent colour fade-out with American Crew Precision Blend Shampoo for coloured hair or detox with their Power Cleanser Shampoo for removing hair product build-up and daily grime.
If you have sensitive hair and a scalp that’s prone to irritation, we have all-natural shampoo and conditioner. Paul Mitchell Double Hitter is a 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner that’s vegan, gluten-free, sulphate-free, and paraben-free with UV protection. It provides a deep cleanse while gently detangling hair for soft, healthy hair full of radiant shine.
You can also try Reuzel Daily Shampoo that’s packed full of many natural ingredients to restore and revitalise hair, including Witch Hazel, Nettle Leaf, Rosemary, and Horsetail Root. System Professional Men’s Sensitive Shampoo is another great choice for removing impurities while forming a protective barrier on the scalp and hair to prevent future irritation.
Is your hair not as full and fantastic as it used to be?
Kickstart flat and lifeless hair with an energising shampoo and conditioner, such as our dynamic duo from V76. The formulas are intentionally lightweight to effectively cleanse and moisturise without weighing down or stripping natural oils while the tantalising desert lime scent eliminates the need for cologne!
What Men’s Shampoo and Conditioner Should I Buy?
Hairhouse has men’s shampoo and conditioner to tackle any hair condition. Think about what you want your hair to do and what state it’s currently in. Ask yourself:
1. Do you have an itchy scalp? You’ll need a good men’s anti-dandruff shampoo that’s specifically designed to soothe a dry scalp. The American Barber Anti-Dandruff Shampoo works overtime to relieve itchiness, calm redness, and reduce dryness and flakiness.
2. Do you have thinning hair? Try a shampoo that’s made to prevent hair loss and promote healthy hair growth. The Goldwell Dualsenses Thickening Shampoo energises limp and thin hair with a potent concoction of guarana and caffeine for instantly fuller hair with more body.
3. Do you have damaged hair? Often, you’ll need a hydrating shampoo and conditioner to restore moisture and strengthen brittle strands from the inside out. A bottle of V76 Hydrating Shampoo is loaded with thirst-quenching ingredients like almond butter, sage leaf extract, and chamomile to nourish very dry hair, strengthen it, and add shine. There’s also System Professional Men Protect Shampoo that has been scientifically formulated to strengthen weak and damaged hair and restore it to its former glory.
4. Do you have oily hair? The Uppercut Deluxe Degreaser Shampoo will be your secret weapon for cutting through product build-up and soaking up excess oil for fresh, clean, and balanced hair and scalps. You can also try a hair product with tea tree oil in it, such as American Crew 3 in 1 shampoo and conditioner. This beauty is a shampoo, conditioner, and body wash all in one. It uses natural tea tree oil to moisturise dry scalps, cleanse and condition hair, detangle, and leave a soften skin with a bright, refreshing scent.
5. Do you have grey hair? Chances are you’ll know that it can suffer from the same dreaded brassy tones that blonde hair can. Keep the unwanted yellow at bay with a grey shampoo made to combat brassiness, like American Crew Grey Shampoo with hydrolysed milk proteins for added hydration. We also have Redken Brews Silver Charge Shampoo that can be used on damp or dry hair, and V76 Brightening Shampoo and Brightening Conditioner to revitalise silver hair and soften coarseness.
How do You Shampoo and Conditioner Men’s Hair?
You may not think it, but the way you shampoo and condition your hair can determine whether you’re in for an epic hair styling session or total failure. It comes down to choosing the right product for your hair type and knowing how to apply it correctly to ensure you’re getting its full benefits. For most men’s shampoo and conditioner, follow these easy steps:
1. Wet your hair and apply a small amount of your chosen shampoo to your palm.
2. Massage into hair with your fingertips. Spend a good couple of minutes doing this to stimulate the scalp and encourage blood flow which is needed for hair growth.
3. Rinse thoroughly and run the conditioner through your hair. Leave in for a couple of minutes before washing off.
4. Towel-dry hair first, then follow up with a quality blow dryer, like our ones from Dyson, Ghd, and Parlux. Finish with your preferred hair styling product, such as gel, wax or pomade, mousse, or cream and style as usual.
How Often Should You Shampoo and Condition Men’s Hair?
Many guys fall into the mistake of thinking that the more they wash their hair, the better it will be. This isn’t always true! It will ultimately depend on your hair type and the styling products you plan to use. If you have dry or coarse hair, you should limit shampoo washing to once a week to prevent massive frizz. You can still use a conditioner as many times as you want. Try using a leave-in conditioner to moisturise ends and make hair more manageable.
If you have fine or thinning hair, then a daily shampoo and condition is recommended. This will prevent excess oil from weighing hair down further for a fuller effect and promote new hair growth. For normal hair, 2-3 times a week is generally enough, unless you’re using a shampoo specifically formulated for daily use, like our Uppercut Deluxe Every Day Shampoo.
Discover our fantastic range of men’s shampoo and conditioner online now with free delivery over $50 or pop into your nearest Hairhouse. We also have a great selection of men’s grooming accessories, including beard care and body care products, as well as hair treatments for hair loss and more.