All About Redken
Redken is an award-winning global haircare brand offering a wide range of results-driven hair solutions, including colouring and hair styling products. Combining protein technology with moisture and acidic PH gives Redken an elevated status in the hair care game. Popular in salons and at home, Redken hair products use gentle ingredients to transform hair and leave it healthy, nourished, and manageable.
Which Redken Shampoo Should I Buy?
There is a Redken shampoo to suit any hair type at Hairhouse. Covering all concerns and hair care needs, Redken shampoo's and conditioners are designed to cleanse hair and gently treat the scalp without stripping either of natural oils. The result is soft, shiny locks that make hairstyling a breeze.
1. Dry Hair: The Redken All Soft range restores moisture and shine to dry and brittle hair using argan oil and RCT Protein Complex to soften and hydrate hair fibres. For severely dry and coarse hair, the All Soft Mega Shampoo is infused with a nourishing formula of aloe vera gel, cactus extract, and sacha inchi extract, along with the RCT Protein Complex to make dry locks silky and manageable from root to tip. Followed by the All Soft conditioner and conditioning treatment - such as All Soft Heavy Cream or All Soft Mega Rich Mask – even more shine is infused. The Redken Diamond Oil can also boost hair health and reverse damage caused by blow dryers, hair straighteners, and curlers.
2. Weak Hair: The Redken Extreme Length shampoo with biotin is ideal for fragile hair that’s prone to breakage, making hair 5x stronger by fortifying and strengthening strands. When used in combination with Redken Extreme Length conditioner and leave-in treatment, hair breakage is reduced by up to 81%.
3. Dry Scalps: Redken Scalp Relief Dandruff shampoo with pyrithione zinc gently cleanses and soothes scalps without irritation, leaving hair soft and your scalp flake-free.
4. Curly Hair: We’ve got curly girls covered with our Redken Curvaceous shampoos. The Curvaceous High Foam Lightweight Cleanser with zero sulphates and parabens gently cleans and revives curls without stripping hair of natural oils. Using an exclusive Curl Memory Complex with sugar crystals, moringa oil, and UV filter, curls feel lighter, bouncier, and more moisturised than ever before.
5. Coloured Hair: The Redken Color Extend series is free from sulphates and keeps colour looking fresh and vibrant for longer. Redken Color Extend Blondage is a blonde shampoo with pure purple pigments that prevent brassiness in blondes and help colour remain cool and creamy. For best results, use alongside Redken Toner conditioner and mask. For bespoke brunette colour care, neutralise brassy tones in brown hair with Color Extend Brownlights and use Color Extend Graydient shampoo to accentuate grey hair. To smooth, soften and detangle colour-treated hair, Color Extend Magnetics is a perfect Redken all-rounder.
6. Men: Redken has a fantastic line of men's shampoos, conditioners, styling, and grooming products to keep men looking their best. Redken Brews Daily shampoo cleanses hair and scalps without leaving it dry, while Silver Charge shampoo removes yellow tones from grey hair. Mint Clean soothes and refreshes the scalps while strengthening hair with malt extract. But wait, there’s more! You can shop Brews styling pomades and hair sprays, beard oils, aftershave, beard oil, and more.
Does Redken Have Silicone?
Many Redken products are free from sulphates, including the Color Extend Magnetics shampoo, which offers gentle, sulphate, and paraben-free care to balance the hair’s PH levels, restore colour intensity and prevent fading.
The Color Extend Brownlights shampoo is also free from sulphates and eliminates orange tones in brown hair without stripping colour. To fight frizz, the Frizz Dismiss shampoo contains no sulphates or sodium chloride and uses Babassu oil to smooth hair and protect against humidity.
Are Redken Products Curly Girl Approved?
Several Redken hair products are firmly focused on caring for curly hair. The sulphate-free formula within the Frizz Dismiss shampoo and conditioner duo pack tames frizz, protects hair against humidity, and leaves curls soft, manageable, and ready for styling. The Frizz Dismiss mask, leave-in oil, and anti-static oil also take curls to the next level, keeping them in control and smoothing them with unsurpassed results.
Want more bounce and definition? The Curvaceous range delivers, smoothing frizz and protecting against heat damage in the process. Clean your curls with the Lightweight Cleanser and style them with the Curvaceous Ringlet Shape-Perfecting Lotion, Curvaceous Curl Refiner, and Curvaceous Full Swirl 2-in-1 hair styling cream explicitly designed for wavy to curly hair.
Are Redken Products Good For Your Hair?
Redken is the gold standard in caring for your hair. From shampoos and conditioners through to treatments and styling products, their signature protein technology and PH balancing formulas have been scientifically designed to target hair at its core, strengthening it from the inside out.
Combined with a host of powerful ingredients that gently clean, moisturise, and restore locks to optimal health – Redken is customised hair care that works for you.
As major stockists of Redken in Australia, Hairhouse has everything you need to care for and maintain your hair's natural beauty. Shop Redken shampoo and Redken conditioner for women and men, leave-in treatments, styling products, and men’s grooming essentials online with free postage over $50 or at your nearest Hairhouse store. Hot styling tools by leading brands, brushes, combs, and accessories are also up for grabs at Hairhouse. Start shopping now and achieve your dream styles in an instant!