Pure by name, pure by nature. Welcome to a world of brilliant haircare that draws on the super-natural powers of nurturing oils to create organic shampoos, conditioners, treatments, and styling products that strengthen, nourish, protect, and moisturise the hair and scalp. Each Pure product contains a unique blend of organic extracts and vitamins, ideal for sensitive scalps.
All About Pure
Australian-made and owned, Pure combines nature's greatest gifts with the latest scientific formulations to deliver a range of pure organic hair care that rejuvenates all hair types. Pure natural hair products swap synthetic ingredients for natural plant-based components without compromising quality or performance for a safer and gentler hair care routine.
What is Pure Hair Care?
Pure is one of Australia’s leading organic hair care brands. On a continual mission to deliver synthetic-free products that transform hair, all Pure hair products are100% certified organic and free of nasties. Pure hair care is packed with vitamins and minerals to restore and rejuvenate hair to its natural beauty and promote long-term hair health.
Hairhouse is the leading stockist of Pure. No matter what type or condition your hair, we now have the perfect Pure hair product for you!
Here is some perfect Pure Hair Care finds…
The Pure Precious Shampoo is an ideal choice for any hair type. Enriched with a blend of Shea Butter, Argan, and Mongongo Oil, it replenishes hair depleted by hot styling, hair dyes, and everyday environmental elements. For extra love, follow up with the Precious Ends Leave-In Treatment. Ideal for dry and frizzy hair, this contains Goji Berry Oil to get locks smooth and robust in seconds!
Pure Fusion Complex is the perfect Pure Hair Shampoo and Pure Hair Conditioner to rescue damaged hair from chemical salon processes. This dynamic duo restructures weak hair and repairs broken bonds caused by colouring while preventing further damage. For additional benefits, follow use with a Pure Nourishing Hair Treatment, like Fusion Bond Repair or Fusion Complex Leave-In Treatment.
Pure Colour Angel is heaven-sent help for coloured hair! Infused with a unique blend of Organic Acai Oil, Shea Butter, and Mongongo Oil, this product instantly moisturises, softens, and repairs dyed locks while retaining vibrant color for longer.
Hair feeling flat? Revive it with Up-Lift Volume Conditioner that uses Buriti, Turmeric, and Sunflower Oil to thicken fine strands. Add some extra oomph with a styling product, such as the Plumping Clay Spray or Volumising Spray.
To tame your curls, Curly Girly will have you sorted. This curl enhancer uses organic extracts to eliminate frizz, add definition and protect against heat damage.
Where are Pure Hair Products Made?
Organic Pure hair care products are made in Australia using 100% certified organic natural ingredients.
If your hair needs complete rejuvenation, try incorporating these products into your hair care routine to get it back on track:
1. Start with a Walnut Scrub Hair & Scalp Pre-Wash Treatment to gently exfoliate dead skin cells, detoxify the scalp and remove product build-up, stimulating hair follicles.
2. Follow up with a Pure shampoo. We love Fusion for chemically-damaged hair, Colour Angel for coloured hair, Goddess for dry hair, and Precious for all hair types!
3. Use a Pure Conditioner to lock in moisture and make hair more manageable.
4. There is a Pure Hair Treatment that suits your needs. Sacred Mask is an excellent option if you need intense hydration to restore dehydrated and damaged hair as it is flush with Argan Oil and Shea Butter – two key ingredients that moisturise, soften, and strengthen hair.
5. Add a styling product to your hair before blow-drying, curling, or straightening. Achieve a matte finish with Matte Fibre Strong Hold Dry Wax or create some crazy texture with Pure Texture Paste. The range includes sea salt sprays, curl enhancers, primers, pomade, volumizers, and styling creams.
Is Pure Hair Care Vegan?
Pure Hair Care is a brand that can proudly stand behind its vegan and ‘free from’ claims. From Pure Shampoos and Conditioners to Pure Hair Treatments and styling essentials, all products are vegan-friendly, cruelty-free, gluten-free, sulphate-free, paraben-free, and formaldehyde-free. Pure is also a sustainable haircare brand with all packaging made from 100% recycled plastic waste from Australian landfills!
Furthermore, the Pure Organic Complex is included across the entire range, consistently backed by science to ensure results you can see and feel. Some of the exciting ingredients you can find in Pure products include Shea Butter and Argan Oil, which deeply nourish and moisturise, plus botanicals like Lavender Extract, Thyme Extract, and Rosemary Extract to replenish and fortify.
Are Organic Products Better for Your Hair?
Harsh hair care chemicals can irritate sensitive scalps and strip natural oils from your hair, leaving it dry and brittle. Pure is not like that. These 100% organic products are free from all nasties and contain gentle formulas that clean, repair, nourish and protect the hair and scalp. Over time, Pure shows that plant-based ingredients are not only natural and kinder to the environment; they are better for your hair!
Here are some of the incredible benefits of Pure organic and natural hair care!
• Pure is: free from synthetic chemicals and irritants
• Pure feels: softer and gentler on skin and hair
• Pure won’t: dry your hair out
• Pure love: Mother Nature and is kind to the environment
• Pure will: extends colour vibrancy in colour treated hair
• Pure can: achieve a healthier, longer-lasting result
You can shop Pure organic hair products right here at Hairhouse. We have natural shampoos, conditioners, leave-in treatments, and styling products to get wonderfully fresh, healthy hair without chemicals and synthetics. Shop them online now with free delivery on orders over $50 or visit us in-store and ask our friendly hair professionals what Pure can do for you.