Paul Mitchell transforms hair at the deepest levels. Using the highest-quality ingredients and the latest technologies, every Paul Mitchell product is made with both hairdressers and clients in mind.
All About Paul Mitchell
Paul Mitchell has been creating cutting-edge professional hair care products for 40 years. A favourite brand of hairdressers and customers alike, this cruelty-free, clean haircare brand is committed to using high-quality ingredients and innovative technologies free of harsh chemicals and environmental harm.
For four decades, Paul Mitchell Hair Care has brought beautiful hair to the world with a vast range of professional hair care products. Here's why we love them so much!
What Are The Best Paul Mitchell Products?
Paul Mitchell hair care knows how to treat your hair type. From curly to straight, thick to fine, coloured or cropped, no hair type goes untapped with the wide range of salon-quality products Paul Mitchell brings into your very own bathroom.
Ideal for daily use, the magic of Paul Mitchell begins with the shampoo. Whether you want to plump up thin strands or tone down brassiness, detangle, define, smooth, or saturate in moisture, here are our top ten Paul Mitchell products to try!
1. Paul Mitchell Shampoo and Conditioner. Want clean, manageable, vibrant hair? Paul Mitchell Hair Care has the answer for you! With a range to suit - from Super Skinny, Extra-Body and Moisture Instant to Colorcare, Super Strong, and Neuro Care for thermal protection – all hair types are left super happy with Paul Mitchell’s magic!
2. Paul Mitchell Detangler is the remedy for tangled locks. Rich in nutrients, this product is your sure-fire way to achieve shiny, manageable, highly moisturised hair!
3. Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Hair Care Range is the ideal answer for cleansing and strengthening the hair cuticle, soothing itchy scalps, improving blood circulation, and preventing product build-up.
4. Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Shampoo is our biggest addiction for ridding hair of impurities. It also adds lustre and invigorates the scalp with peppermint and lavender.
5. Paul Mitchell Special Colour Conditioner protects hair colour and keeps hair super healthy, manageable, and soft.
6. Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Lavender Mint Leave-In Spray is packed with Vitamin E to moisturise hair, fight frizz and leave locks looking fabulous.
7. Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Hair Care Range derives its nourishing power from the tropical ginger plant – Awapuhi - commonly found in Hawaii. Truly transformative in softening hair, the salon-quality range includes Awapuhi Wild Ginger infused shampoos for smoothing hair, plus styling treatment oils and mists to add moisture.
8. Paul Mitchell Hair Spray for a long-lasting firm, flexible, and super fresh hold!
9. Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum is an iconic product for achieving smooth hair that’s free from frizz. Apply a small amount of serum to damp hair and style for silky, shiny hair without flyaways.
10. Paul Mitchell Hot Off the Press protects hair against heat damage caused by hair dryers, hair straighteners, and hair curlers. This thermal heat spray contains wheat protein and rice hull extract to nourish and eliminate frizz.
What Paul Mitchell Shampoo Should I Use?
No matter what your hair goals are, there’s a Paul Mitchell shampoo available at Hairhouse to help you achieve it. Made with the highest quality ingredients botanicals and loaded with antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals, these shampoos will transform any hair type to salon-worthy locks at home:
1. For Blonde Hair: The Paul Mitchell Blonde Shampoo range is ideal for coloured hair that can succumb to brassiness. Containing violet pigments, Paul Mitchell Purple Shampoo helps keep blonde shades looking fresh and cool. You may also like Paul Mitchell Platinum Blonde Shampoo and Paul Mitchell Forever Blonde Shampoo.
2. For Excess Build-up: The Paul Mitchell Shampoo 3 is an excellent lightweight clarifying shampoo designed to remove excess build-up from styling and hair care products.
3. For Fine Hair: Uplift and boost limp hair with the Extra-Body Daily Shampoo. Containing panthenol and wheat nutrients to thicken hair and add shine, this product effectively brings the body to fine hair.
4. Dry and Damaged Hair: For stressed locks crying out for hydration, the Instant Moisture Daily Shampoo is here to help replenish and restore and rehydrate dry, brittle hair.
5. Curly Hair: Tame frizz from root to tip with the Curls Spring Loaded Frizz-Fighting Shampoo. Enviously bouncy curls in double time? Can do!
Are Paul Mitchell Products Sulphate Free?
Many Paul Mitchell products at Hairhouse are sulphate free, paraben-free, gluten-free, and vegan. Why is this so important to clean beauty products like Paul Mitchell? Because Sulphates are used in many salon-quality hair products to effectively remove dirt, oil, and excess product from your hair, but as they do so, they also strip natural oils from your hair and cause scalp irritation.
Paul Mitchell's salon-quality Clean Beauty range of shampoos, conditioners, and leave-in treatments are free from sulphates and gentle on hair and scalps. Infused with nourishing, sustainably sourced ingredients such as argan oil, amaranth extract, and aloe vera to strengthen and balance, Paul Mitchell's much-loved Awapuhi range is also entirely sulphate-free.
Are Paul Mitchell Products Vegan?
Much of the Paul Mitchell Tea Tree range, Awapuhi range, and best shampoos, conditioners, and styling products are vegan. The Clean Beauty range is also designed with the planet in mind, packaged in recyclable, biobased packaging. Furthermore, all Paul Mitchell products are PETA-certified, cruelty-free, and never tested on animals during or after the manufacturing process.
By now, we’re pretty sure you are going to want to get your hands on Paul Mitchell products at Hairhouse. Unlock a world of clean beauty, cruelty-free salon-quality hair care products that offer oodles of shine, moisture, and control. Shop our shampoos, conditioners, treatments, and styling products today and enjoy free postage Australia-wide for orders over $50!