Nioxin products are founded on the belief that 'scalp health creates hair health.' Each product works to improve the condition of the scalp, enabling uncompromised new growth for thicker, healthier hair. From shampoos to Scalp Protect Serum, Nioxin puts the power of healthy, robust hair back into your hands.
All About Nioxin
Healthy hair starts with a healthy scalp – and that’s where Nioxin comes into the picture. The range of technology-driven, scientifically formulated scalp and hair products for men and women encourages more robust, thicker hair growth.
Which Nioxin System Should I Use?
Nioxin products work in System 1-6 depending on your hair type and texture, the extent of your hair loss, and individual hair growth goals.
Here's how to discover a suitable product range for you!
1. Nioxin System 1 treats natural hair that's normal or slightly thinning. The Nioxin scalp treatment, cleanser shampoo, and revitalizing conditioner work to thicken hair and reduce breakage to prevent hair loss.
1. Nioxin System 2 treats natural hair that's noticeably thinning. These products clean the scalp and strengthen hair strands to protect against damage.
2. Nioxin System 3 treats coloured and lightly thinning hair. It removes build-up to leave hair thick, dense, hydrated, and vibrant.
3. Nioxin System 4 treats coloured, damaged hair with noticeable hair loss. It restores moisture and protects colour for fuller, healthier hair.
4. Nioxin System 5 treats coloured hair with medium to coarse texture and slight thinning. The products restore moisture to dry locks, leaving them thicker and colour more vibrant.
5. Nioxin System 6 treats coloured hair with medium to coarse texture and those experiencing progressive hair loss. The products remove build-up resulting in smooth, dense hair with protected colour.
Need more help? You can always pop into your local Hairhouse. Our friendly team members will provide expert advice and information on any Nioxin hair product!
How Do You Use Nioxin?
Nioxin products are designed for use within a powerful trio that includes cleanser shampoo, revitalising conditioner, and scalp treatment. Chosen your system? Just follow these steps!
1. Apply the Cleanser Shampoo and massage it into the hair and scalp.
2. Rinse thoroughly.
3. Apply Scalp Therapy Revitalising Conditioner from scalp to hair ends.
4. Wait 1-3 minutes and rinse thoroughly.
5. Finish off with the Scalp Treatment, applying evenly all over the scalp.
6. Do not rinse.
If you’re after some extra TLC for thin hair, try the Nioxin Hair Booster. This leave-on serum protects strands and can be used to stimulate hair growth in areas of concern. Apply twice daily to areas that need a lift - before or after the Scalp Treatment.
You can also try the Night Density Rescue to help reduce hair loss and improve hair density. Divide your hair into sections and apply one drop to the scalp every 2-3cm before massaging in thoroughly. Brush hair to ensure even coverage.
Why Was Nioxin Developed?
Eva Graham founded Nioxin after her own hair loss experience to restore confidence in men and women who suffered similar hair thinning issues. If used consistently over a minimum of 30 days, most users will find that their hair is denser, thicker, and healthier.
Is Nioxin Good For Your Hair?
Nioxin hair formulas use advanced technologies and active ingredients to promote thick, beautiful hair and a clean scalp. No matter which system you choose, you’ll find nourishing botanicals, vitamins, and antioxidants to enrich and strengthen hair strands and protect against breakage.
The products also contain cysteine amino acids to thicken and condition hair follicles, humectants to add moisture to dry locks, SPF to protect scalps from sun damage, and loads of conditioning agents to leave hair silky shiny and irresistibly healthy.
Can I Use Nioxin Shampoo Every Day?
Nioxin is gentle and safe enough to use every day if needed, but stylists and experts agree that washing your hair daily is best avoided as it can strip hair of natural oils, leaving it dry and brittle, which can accelerate hair loss.
Wetting or washing your hair each day also means you will increase the use of stylers – including hair dryers , hair straighteners , and hair curlers - which can further damage hair.
Try using Nioxin shampoo and conditioner every other day or when the scalp starts to feel oily.
Does Nioxin Work?
Whether you’re using Nioxin for hair growth or Nioxin for hair loss and thinning, the reviews are unanimously glowing from users all over the world.
Where Can I Buy Nioxin?
Hairhouse is the leading stockist of Nioxin in Australia. You can find cleansers, conditioners, and scalp treatments in the system you need, plus a great selection of leave-in products to add extra volume and shine, eliminate dryness and thicken locks. Shop them all today online with free postage on orders over $50, or let our team help you find the right products to combat hair loss at your nearest Hairhouse store !