For over a century, L'Oréal Professionnel has been used and approved by the greatest names in hairdressing. Including innovative professional hair care, colour, and styling essentials, this salon-only brand is found in the most fabulous salons, the biggest fashion shows, and on high-rotation in bathrooms across the globe.
All About L'Oreal Professionnel
L’Oreal Professionnel is the name we all know and love!
For over a century, L’Oreal Professionnel innovation has led the field with products that offer solutions for all hair types, every hairstyle. With a range including professional hair care, hair colour, and hair styling products, each formulation is precision-based to achieve outstanding results every time.
From backstage at the biggest fashion shows to your very own bathroom, Hairhouse invites you to enjoy endless style solutions with L'Oreal Professionnel!
What L’Oreal Hair Products Should I Use?
Need hair help on a daily basis? It’s super easy with L’Oreal Professionnel! Offering a vast range of shampoos and conditioners to cleanse hair and target every type of hair concern, all hair remedies and hair care treatments nourish and protect your style, season in, season out. Discover one for you today!
Shop Serie Expert:
The Serie Expert collection includes shampoo and conditioner for blonde and coloured hair, fine hair, dry and damaged hair, itchy scalps, and fragile hair prone to breakage.
Shop The L’Oreal Professionnel Range:
For hair that needs extra attention, the L’Oreal Professionnel range of hair treatments includes serums, masks, creams, and sprays, offering advanced formulas that condition and protect hair from damage. Think hair masks rich in protein, oils, and antioxidants! An absolute favourite is Absolut Repair Golden Masque, which works wonders on damaged hair. For coloured hair, try the incredible Vitamino Color Masque, and for bespoke blonde hair help, you can’t go past Blondifier Masque. When hair has seen better days and is suffering from severe dehydration, let Nutrifier Masque work its magic!
For hair harmed by heat styling, the L'Oreal Professionnel range of creams and top-coat spray protects hair colour, controls frizz, detangle, add volume, soften and soothe heat-styled locks.
Shop Tecni.ART collection:
A range with style at its heart, Tecni.ART offers a stunning range of professional styling products that empowers you to create styles at home with ease. The range of sculpting pastes and lotions creates texture and height. There are also push-up sprays, powders, and salt sprays to add volume and movement wherever you go.
What is the Best L’Oreal Shampoo and Conditioner?
Our extensive L’Oreal Professionnel Serie Expert range of shampoos, conditioners, and treatments are designed to target any hair type and condition:
1. For Blonde Hair – The L’Oreal Professionnel Blondifier range has blonde beauties covered. L’Oreal Professionnel Blondifier Shampoo keeps blonde shades cool and refreshed with acai berry extract and purple pigments to prevent brassiness. The L’Oreal Professionnel Silver Shampoo is excellent for avoiding yellowing in grey to white hair and can be followed with the L’Oreal Professionnel Blondifier Conditioner for best results. Use the Blondifier Masque to further nourish and enhance blonde hair and Blondifier Blonde Bestie Spray as a protective top coat to add extra smoothness and shine.
2. For Damaged Hair - L’Oreal Professionnel Absolut Repair Shampoo is a luxurious, lightweight formula containing gold quinoa bran extract and wheat protein to help revitalise damaged hair. Combine with a hair care treatment, such as Absolut Repair Golden Masque, Absolut Repair Serum for intense nourishment, or Absolut Repair Blow-Dry Cream to protect hair from heat damage while using blow dryers , straighteners , curlers , and more.
3. For Coloured Hair - L’Oreal Professionnel Vitamino Color Shampoo contains Resveratrol, a powerful polyphenol that protects coloured hair from fading for up to eight weeks. Use the Vitamino Color Conditioner, Vitamino Color Masque, and the L’Oreal hair colour spray for vibrant results.
4. For Fine Hair – Give flat hair a lift with Serie Expert Volumetry Shampoo. Containing salicylic acid, this product thoroughly cleanses the scalp and boosts roots. HydraLight is also used to add lightweight moisture to dry hair.
5. For Frizzy Hair – Got unruly locks? The Serie Expert Liss Unlimited is the L’Oreal Professionnel shampoo for you! Infused with Pro-keratin and calming oils, it smooths frizz and hydrates dry hair even in humid conditions.
6. For Weak Hair – Strengthen fragile locks with Serie Expert Inforcer Shampoo, which combines biotin and B6 to rebuild weak hair and make it more resistant to breakage and split ends.
How Do You Use L’Oreal Professionnel Hair Products?
Maintaining wonderfully healthy and manageable hair does not need to be hard! L’Oreal Professionnel makes it easy for anyone to achieve envious hair.
To use the shampoos and conditioners, simply:
1. Wet hair and apply a small amount of your chosen shampoo
2. Massage into a rich lather, making sure you coat every section evenly
3. Rinse well and follow up with the matching conditioner
4. Apply conditioner from tips to roots, leave a few minutes, then rinse thoroughly
To use one of the Serie Expert Masques, follow these simple steps:
1. Wash hair and towel dry
2. Apply a small amount of mask to your hair, from roots to tips
3. Comb or brush through to ensure the product coats every strand
4. Leave 3-5 minutes and rinse well
5. Use the hair masks 1-2 times a week for best results
How Do I Choose a L’Oreal Hair Colour?
Hairhouse stocks a great range of L’Oreal hair dye to cover roots and mix up temporary colours. Shop L’Oreal Hair Touch Up with professional pigments to effectively cover roots and stray greys until your next salon appointment . It’s easy to apply and washes out after one shampoo.
For something super fun, Flash Pro Hair Makeup temporary dyes in a selection of on-trend shades. Crafted with makeup pigments for intense colour, this is the perfect product for a big night out or day indoors you want to be a little bit more daring! To find your colour match, visit your nearest Hairhouse and let our friendly team of hair experts help you out!
Does L’Oreal Color Damage Hair?
L’Oreal Professionnel hair dyes are used in salons worldwide and are renowned for their full coverage and vibrant results. Technologically advanced formulas are meticulously made to deliver rich colour while nourishing hair and protecting it from damage. When using any hair dye, it's essential to use a hair serum to help your hair remain moisturised and manageable. A L’Oreal hair serum, such as the Absolut Repair Serum, ensures your locks stay hydrated and conditioned during colour treatments, as well as helps to tame frizz, shield hair from heat and environmental damage, and leave it feeling silky and shiny.
Want in on the wonder of L’Oreal Professionnel hair serums, leave-in treatments, shampoos, and conditioners? Visit us at Hairhouse instore or online with free postage on any orders over $50. Spoil yourself or someone you love today and discover what L’Oreal can do for your hair!