All About Babyliss Pro
BaByliss Pro hair styling tools combine European design and salon professionalism. This covetable range of innovative hair curlers, hair straighteners, hot air brushes, clippers, hot rollers, and styling products make creating the latest styles at home simple. Shop their must-have range today at Hairhouse.
What BaByliss Pro Hair Products Should I Buy?
Get the hairstyle you want with the BaByliss Pro range. There is something for every style, including a range of hair stylers, curlers, straighteners, hot rollers, and brushes.
Here are the Hairhouse picks for you to try at home!
1. Curling Irons: Big, bouncy spirals, soft waves, kinks, or tight ringlets, a BaByliss Pro curling wand makes them all easily achievable! We love the Ceramic Curling Tong that gently grips hair for ease of use. The Conical Curling Tongs feature a tapered barrel to master both tight and loose curls.
1. Hair Straighteners: The BaByliss Pro hair straightener uses ceramic plates to create sleek, frizz-free locks with consistent heat to prevent damage.
2. Hair Dryers: The BaByliss Pro hair dryer takes the fuss out of drying hair fast! With a powerful motor and classy Italian design, the Italia Brava dries hair at lightning speeds without causing damage or dehydrating the hair.
3. Hair Products: For best results, use the vast BaByliss Pro Argan Oils alongside BaByliss hot styling tools. Enriched with argan oil, these shampoos, conditioners, hair masks, and treatments deeply nourish dry locks, restore moisture, and repair damage caused by chemical treatments, hot tools, colouring, and bleaching.
4. Hot Rollers: From big, billowing waves to free-flowing, flawless curls, the salon-quality BaByliss Pro hot roller set features multi-sized ceramic tourmaline barrels to create all looks, holding them in place all day infused with gloss and shine.
5. Hot Brushes: The BaByliss Pro rotating hot air brush creates voluminous, professional hair at home. Choose from 32mm and 19mm ceramic barrels that smooth frizz and add bounce.
BaByliss Pro was founded over 50 years ago in Paris by the brilliant Lelièvre. Today, each expertly designed tool is made in Italy, embodying uniquely stylish European salon excellence while incorporating advanced and easy-to-use functions. The result is the highest quality tool that is easy to use and offers incredible results every time.
How Do You Curl Your Hair Using BaByliss Pro?
BaByliss Pro curlers simplify the process of creating curls! Whether you choose the Curling Wand or Conical Curling Tongs, here are the top tips to get your hair gorgeously styled!
1. Hair should be dry and tangle-free.
2. Spritz hair with a heat protectant spray. Add a texturizer if you want more volume.
3. Take one section of hair and wrap it around the barrel of your curler.
4. Hold for 10-15 seconds - less if you want looser curls.
5. Release and repeat with the remaining hair. Use a comb or brush if you're going to separate the curls once you have completed the curling process.
6. Fix with a professional hairspray.
The BaByliss Pro straightener can also curl hair, creating fresh flicks and on-trend twists, shine-infused spirals, and breezy beach waves.
Does BaByliss Pro Have Auto Shut-Off?
Yes, most BaByliss Pro straighteners and curlers have automatic shut-off and will turn themselves off after 72 minutes. However, always check the instruction manual on your product for proper guidelines and stay safe while using your hot tools!
Which BaByliss Straightener Is The Best?
Our BaByliss Pro Ceramic Straightener is the way to go if you want an enviously straight, sleek style without kinks or frizz. The high-quality 25mm ceramic plates have been professionally engineered to allow hair to glide effortlessly through while maintaining an even temperature for smoother results.
This tool also heats up quickly, saving energy, and is ideal for when you are on the go. Check out our Travel Pack with dual voltage straightener, hairdryer, and heatproof travel bag for incredibly achievable salon styles anywhere in the world.
Does BaByliss Pro Damage Hair?
Nope! BaByliss Pro hair styling tools are ceramic and tourmaline, renowned for being gentle on hair while sealing in moisture and preventing frizz. BaByliss Pro tools also distribute heat faster and more evenly during styling, which means you’re much less likely to burn your locks or dry them out while using them. Keep hair in tip-top shape when heat styling with a heat protectant spray first.
Shop our full BaByliss Pro range online today with free delivery of over $50, or come into your local Hairhouse and let us find the perfect products to transform your hair care routine!