Keratin 230 Titanium Straightener With Ethereal Dryer
Shop Online Collect In Store
Express Store-To-Door Delivery
5-7 days for delivery from time of dispatch.
Receive FREE shipping on all orders over $50.
2-3 business days for delivery from time of dispatch.
Please Note: Dangerous goods such as Nail Polish, Hair Spray & Aerosol Products and Permanent Hair Colour Products cannot be dispatched for Express Post.
Only available within 10km of your delivery location. $7.99 within 5km delivery radius of Store. $1 for every additional 1km, up to 10km.
- Choose your products online
- Select DoorDash at checkout
- Items will be delivered to your door!
Receive a BONUS Ethereal Dryer, a professional hairdryer that delivers a surprisingly powerful 2000 watts, courtesy of its long-life, powerful AC motor. With 3 heat and 2-speed settings, all hair types will fall in love with this hotter, faster and better hairdryer.
- Friction-free 25mm titanium floating plates
- Adjustable temperature up to 230°C
- Advanced surround heat for faster curls, flick and waves
- Ideal for use with permanent and keratin straightening systems
- Includes mat, clips, comb and brush
- 2-year warranty
- 2000 watts of controlled power
- Professional quality long-life AC motor
- 3 heat, 2-speed settings for every hair type
- Cold air function
- Easy to clean removable filter
- Includes two concentrator nozzles for smoothing hair
- Flexible power cord with hanging loop
- Weighs only 490g
2. Section dry hair evenly, and for best results comb each section.
3. Position the iron on the hair as far up as you want hair to be straightened, being careful not to let the iron touch the scalp. Close the iron with the hair between the two plates and gently pull the iron down the end of the section of hair you are straightening.
4. Repeat this process as necessary. Let hair cool before combing.
5. Finish off with a setting spray. We love to finish with KEVIN.MURPHY Session Spray for a firm, weightless, long-lasting hold.
1. For curling hair, first apply a thermal protectant product.
2. Section hair, approximately 2cm thick. The thinner the section the better the result.
3. Place straightener at the roots and flip over 180° (upside down). Whilst holding the ends slowly slide the straightener all the way through the section of hair. Catch, twist slightly to reform the curl, then leave to cool. The slower the straightener is pulled through the section, the tighter the curl will be.
4. Repeat until all desired sections of hair have been curled.
5. Finish with a setting spray to hold in place.