Blowdry Brush Pink
Available Instore, Click & Collect and DoorDash only
Shop Online Collect In Store
Guaranteed* - Order by 3pm
5-7 days for delivery from time of dispatch.
Receive FREE shipping on all orders over $50.
Only available within 10km of your delivery location. $7.99 within 5km delivery radius of Store. $1 for every additional 1km, up to 10km.
- Choose your products online
- Select DoorDash at checkout
- Items will be delivered to your door!
Basically, it combines your hair dryer and your round brush so you only need one tool to dry your mane. Featuring a unique oval brush, ionic technology for shine + protection plus flexible tangle-free bristles, it’s perfect for all hair types and lengths.
Its super-light design means you'll never have to choose between a sore arm and a killer blowout again. Plus, it’s perfect for second-day hair that just needs a touch-up or some extra bounce. The Mermade Blow Dry Brush will literally blow you away.
- Flexible bristles – tangle-free bristles make it easier to style & create bounce
- Lightweight design – the lightest blow dry brush at only 400g*
- Three heat settings – low, medium and high
- Oval shape – the 60mm barrel creates curve & volume
- Ionic technology – helps to seal your hair cuticle, create shine and curb flyaways
- Wet or Dry Use – use on wet hair for a blowout or revive dry hair
- Slim grip handle – for easy styling & twirling your mane
- Professional use – 2.5m swivel cord
Step 2. Section hair with our Grip Clips. Taking one section at a time, starting from the bottom layer, choose the best heat setting for your hair.
Step 3. Place the oval brush near the root and brush away from the head while gently rotating. This will create professional-like volume. Repeat for all layers and sections of hair. For more of a curve, wrap the hair around the barrel and hold for a few seconds.
Step 4. Finish with a shot of hair spray.
Tip: You can use the blow-dry brush on dry hair to revive your mane or give it some bounce. Be careful not to touch the scalp with the tool. Make sure to clean out bristles and wipe down the tool after use to avoid product build-up.
Safety: Allow all heat tools to cool down before stowing away. Heated appliances should only be rested on heat-proof surfaces.