8th Sense Run Digital Ultrafast Dryer - Black
Shop Online Collect In Store
Express Store-To-Door Delivery
5-7 days for delivery from time of dispatch.
Receive FREE shipping on all orders over $50.
2-3 business days for delivery from time of dispatch.
Please Note: Dangerous goods such as Nail Polish, Hair Spray & Aerosol Products and Permanent Hair Colour Products cannot be dispatched for Express Post.
Only available within 10km of your delivery location. $7.99 within 5km delivery radius of Store. $1 for every additional 1km, up to 10km.
- Choose your products online
- Select DoorDash at checkout
- Items will be delivered to your door!
With the ideal combination of power, airflow and heat, the Elchim 8th Sense RUN Dryer works to reduce drying time by up to 50% (versus another dryer in its class). Consistent gentle negative ions nourish the hair throughout the heat-styling process, effortlessly smoothing away flyaways and adding lustre and life to any style. Combined with ceramic and infrared heat technology – which gently heats the hair from the inside out – hair health is set to high, and styles remain frizz-free and full of shine.
With three temperature setting controls, dual speed settings plus a Cool Shot feature and three-meter power cord, the 8th Sense RUN Dryer delivers a seamless styling experience.
Suitable for all hair types and lengths, including short hair.
- Brushless motor tested for over 5,000 hours of use.
- Ionic ceramic heat technology helps to smooth hair as you style.
- Powerful motor generates 2,000 - 2,400 watts of balanced, consistent power.
- 3 temperature controls; dual-speed settings and a cool shot feature.
- Versatile and lightweight composition minimises stress to the wrist.
- Back laser-cut filter reduces hair penetration to the dryer and increases volume.
- Available in two on-trend colours.
- 2.7m length professional 360° swivel cord eliminates tangles.
- 4 year new for old replacement warranty.
- Made in Milan, Italy.
2. Use on damp or towel-dried hair, being careful not to touch dryer directly to hair.
3. Separate hair into 1-inch sections and hold with a styling brush for faster drying.
4. Focus air on the scalp and mid-lengths smoothing gently to the ends.
5. Style as desired.