Alchemy Wide Iron
Available for Click & Collect only
Shop Online Collect In Store
Guaranteed* - Order by 3pm
5-7 days for delivery from time of dispatch.
Receive FREE shipping on all orders over $50.
Only available within 10km of your delivery location. $7.99 within 5km delivery radius of Store. $1 for every additional 1km, up to 10km.
- Choose your products online
- Select DoorDash at checkout
- Items will be delivered to your door!
The innovative temperature control feature of this multi-award-winning iron allows you to choose from five different temperatures, ensuring optimum performance for all hair types. The floating, mineral-coated ceramic plates are proven to be kinder to the hair, leaving it feeling conditioned and cared for.
- Ceramic plates
- One-touch temperature control
- Swivel Cord
- Protective heat guard
- Hibernation mode
- International voltage
- Cloud Nine tools are equipped with a MiCOM (MicroComputer) controlled heating system. Our irons actually ‘think’ for themselves, adjusting the temperature according to the thermal sensor’s calculations. MiCom control is combined with Ceramic Heat Element technology found in all Cloud Nine styling tools to ensure a completely even temperature across the entire super-smooth, mineral-infused, ceramic surface.
- Ideal for long and thick hair types
* The Cloud Nine Original Iron comes with a one-year manufacturer warranty. Simply register your product to activate.
2. Section dry hair evenly, and for best results comb each section.
3. Position the iron on the hair as far up as you want hair to be straightened, being careful not to let the iron touch the scalp. Close the iron with the hair between the two plates and gently pull the iron down the end of the section of hair you are straightening.
4. Repeat this process as necessary. Let hair cool before combing.
5. Finish with a setting spray. We love to finish with KEVIN.MURPHY Session Spray for a firm, weightless, long-lasting hold.
1. For curling hair, first apply a thermal protectant product.
2. Section hair, approximately 2cm thick. The thinner the section the better the result.
3. Place the hair straightener at the roots and flip over 180° (upside down). Whilst holding the ends slowly slide the straightener all the way through the section of hair. Catch, twist slightly to reform the curl, then leave to cool. The slower the straightener is pulled through the section, the tighter the curl will be.
4. Repeat until all desired sections of hair have been curled.
5. Finish with a setting spray to hold in place.
We recommend using Moroccanoil Perfect Defence which is a weightless, dry aerosol, heat protective spray that nourishes and hydrates hair while protecting against the damaging effects of heat styling, up to 230⁰C.