Bleach Tub - White 500g
This product is intended for Professional Use Only. Why? This product is for professional use only and must only be used in a professional environment by a hairdresser. Always follow manufacturer’s instructions – a patch test must be performed prior to use. If products are used incorrectly they may cause harm or damage.
Available Instore, Click & Collect and DoorDash only
Shop Online Collect In Store
Guaranteed* - Order by 3pm
5-7 days for delivery from time of dispatch.
Receive FREE shipping on all orders over $50.
Only available within 10km of your delivery location. $7.99 within 5km delivery radius of Store. $1 for every additional 1km, up to 10km.
- Choose your products online
- Select DoorDash at checkout
- Items will be delivered to your door!
For professional use only. This product should not be used for dyeing eyebrows and eyelashes. If eye contact does occur, rinse immediately with warm water and contact a physician.
- Professional salon-quality bleaching formula.
- Ultra-creamy texture and smooth consistency.
- Available in 30g sachet and 500g tub.
- Easy to mix and to apply.
- Exclusive to Hairhouse.
- Made in Italy.
Packaging may vary
2. Apply to dry, unwashed hair.
3. Develop no longer than 50 minutes. Timing is based on hair level, condition, technique used, temperature of environment, developer strength and the desired degree of lightening.
4. Rinse well and wash with gentle, colour-safe shampoo.
Colour Royale colour products are for professional use only. It is very important to seek professional advice when mixing permanent hair colour creme with peroxide to formulate the right mix and combination of ingredients. Colour Royale contains ingredients that may cause irritation to some people, and thus requires the expertise of a salon professional.
Be sure to conduct a patch test prior to applying this product. Spread product on a 2.5 cm square patch of clean dry skin either behind the ear or on the inner wrist. Leave patch uncovered and untouched for 24 hours. If you experience any adverse reactions such as swelling, stinging, itching, redness or eruptions do not use this product. If no reaction has occurred after 48 hours proceed with use.